Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jimmy only gets paid like 500-600k more than snell

Couldn't melo just take 16.4 mill so we can keep jimmy?

And jimmy plus mirotic equals ny def saying yes to a s&t

Kc talking out his ass again. That makes no sense
jimmy is due for an extension next year

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I like the bulls chances :obama: the other meetings are just formalitys to me.If melo wants to play for a title in the 14-15 season he's coming here if not :manny: bulls tried

If he does come here hopefully bulls find a way to keep jimmy his defense on lebron is too important

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
jimmy is due for an extension next year
Jimmy has great value on a good deal. He not going to command 10 mill plus or something.

And again we can dump snell instead

If we moving jimmy I rather get something of value for him then dump him for cap relief

And again jimmy plus mirotic means ny def says yea to a s&t

So none of that makes sense. Just dump snell now, trade jimmy for some value later

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
My crib got that work from the storm (no power), so I missed out on the frenzy :to:...

Although the front office fukked up IMO by not being closer to max money, I applaud the fact that it appeared that they actually gave a fukk out here for once :obama:.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
3-D nikkas can always be had for the dirt. Bulls can't risk this nikka Jimmy asking for something silly and end up losing him for nothing. nikka basically morphed into Keith Bogans this year. If he gets put in a deal to create more capspace or a S&T, so be it

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You don't dump jimmy brehs

You get something valuable for him

Ny won't take a deal centered around boozer in a s&t

Now add jimmy an mirotic in that mix and watch Phil change his tune

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Frank Isola wrote some interesting stuff:

"Gibson's presence is also significant because it has previously been reported that the Bulls would attempt to trade Gibson in order to create additional salary-cap space for Anthony. However, the Bulls stressed to Anthony that in order to be a legitimate title contender it is important for the club to retain both Gibson and Jimmy Butler.

According to a source, Anthony wants both players to stay even if it means that Anthony will have to sign for significantly less than the maximum the Knicks can offer, $129 million over five years. Coincidentally, the Knicks essentially gutted their roster to acquire Anthony from the Denver Nuggets in February of 2011, and Anthony realizes that he would have to make financial sacrifices if he wants to pursue a title with the Bulls."
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ose-chicago-roll-red-carpet-article-1.1851688