Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Well in a interview paxson was talking big on adding McDermott and was acting like mirotic could possibly sit another season in Real Madrid

But with all this talk of mirotic def coming over its a good chance he might get moved which I'm fine with.

Before I feared mirotic might not come over if traded but I think if it's any market that can change his mind it's ny. Before he said all he wanted was Chicago or l.a.

I was kinda gassed up to get him but now..ima like...ehh..he maybe another Toni KuCAC....and the waiter was good but highly overrated for all the hype he got and i kind of feel the same about this kid...
what is Chicago doing about a Bench Mob 2...last season we couldnt score but the bench production dropped significantly as well ( you seem to have a pulse since your out there)

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Thibs dropped gar off at his ride like Aight we did that for the cameras get out lol

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Damn we deep in this thread tonight

I hope he dont break our hearts

:russ:

man thats why i grew to only expect the worst when it come to the bulls and these types of situations...kobe toyed with us,lebron did it,now this guy..Watch

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Damn we deep in this thread tonight

I hope he dont break our hearts
We might as well fall back til like Sunday or Monday

Word is he visiting other teams for the rest of the week and taking the weekend to decide

I'm too invested in this shyt I'm trying to stay realistic about this. I do think it's between us and ny I can't see any west team having a legit shot.

But uprooting ya fam is hard. And melo may decide to give up on trying to win it all and just cash out with ny. That's very possible. Gotta be ready for everything

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
:what: We gotta get rid of jimmy b too? :patrice:

nah man..fukk that,it gotta be anotha way brehs:sadcam:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Jimmy only gets paid like 500-600k more than snell

Couldn't melo just take 16.4 mill so we can keep jimmy?

And jimmy plus mirotic equals ny def saying yes to a s&t

Kc talking out his ass again. That makes no sense