Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After meeting at the facility and discussing the team’s pitch, the group went to dinner at the Peninsula Hotel in downtown Chicago. Anthony, Noah, Rose, Gibson, Thibodeau, Jerry Reinsdorf, Gar Forman and Scottie Pippen were all in attendance at the dinner, according to sources.
The Bulls left the meeting and dinner feeling very confident that Anthony is seriously considering signing with Chicago, according to sources close to the situation.
Anthony will fly to Houston tonight. He will meet with the Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday, and then meet with the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday.
For all of the latest NBA news and rumors related to free agency, be sure to check out Basketball Insiders’ free agency diary.
http://www.basketballinsiders.com/c...ting-with-carmelo-anthony/5KpSTZqxH80V3Lpj.99

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Nikkas went through all that ranting on rose not recruiting blah blah blah

This dude done went above and beyond to tap dance for melo attended the meetings worked out in front of him went to dinner with him rumors they met up at his house before they even went to the united center

Believe strategically released articles that drop prior to a team courting a free agent brehs

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
:banderas: there's no other team that can provide an instant easier path to a championship and where melos role isn't significantly compromised besides the bulls.I can't remember any other free agent who was this tailor made for one squad.
In all of sports the ONLY other time the need for ONE player for ONE team was so glaring ( with the possibility of that player playing for that team was the Philadelphia Eagles needing Terrell Owens. This is a 2+2=4 as I have seen in recent years..hope Melo feels the same

Last edited:
Daps
Nikkas went through all that ranting on rose not recruiting blah blah blah

This dude done went above and beyond to tap dance for melo attended the meetings worked out in front of him went to dinner with him rumors they met up at his house before they even went to the united center

Believe strategically released articles that drop prior to a team courting a free agent brehs
I'm betting Reggie and Noah had a lot to do with it.:sas1: Seriously tho, I'm just glad dude had a complete volte-face with recruiting FAs. :manny:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That was a good move by Rose for sure
I doubt Rose gave a squirrels shyts but i heard he was getting kilt on twitta over his "i dont recruit free agents"
I aint gonna lie...i was roasting him to...im like what is yo job Rose..to sit on the mother fukking bench and be the best dressed cheerleader...nigruh you better get in there and dance and sing and fukking massage Melo and get his ass in a bulls uniform and earn yo keep..

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yeah I been hearing about the S&T for Melo but the Bulls is tryna strap Phil with the Alaskan Assassin Booser...and Phil is like :camby:
Well under the rules the bulls could actually s&t with ny an wouldn't have to have boozer in the deal

Bulls could do dunleavy, snell, non guarantee contracts add mirotic and the kings pick the bulls have next season. We could then still give melo 20 mill and have our exceptions. The selling point would be a pick and mirotic and money being saved is better than losing melo for nothing.

The fact the bulls talking to pau and drafted McDermott tells me the bulls are prepared to go this route and part with mirotic.

Will Phil go for it, who knows it does help that John paxson has a great relationship with Phil

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Well under the rules the bulls could actually s&t with ny an wouldn't have to have boozer in the deal

Bulls could do dunleavy, snell, non guarantee contracts add mirotic and the kings pick the bulls have next season. We could then still give melo 20 mill and have our exceptions. The selling point would be a pick and mirotic and money being saved is better than losing melo for nothing.

The fact the bulls talking to pau and drafted McDermott tells me the bulls are prepared to go this route and part with mirotic.

Will Phil go for it, who knows it does help that John paxson has a great relationship with Phil

that would explain why the bulls is so thirty to get Mirotic over here..i assumed it was to trade to either NY or Minnesota for Love ( if they strike out with Melo) ....I actually wondered if Dougie Buckets was a possible chip Pax is using as a last ditch effort ( altho I think he would thrive playing with Melo and Rose..all that dribble drive and kick out for the three :banderas:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
that would explain why the bulls is so thirty to get Mirotic over here..i assumed it was to trade to either NY or Minnesota for Love ( if they strike out with Melo) ....I actually wondered if Dougie Buckets was a possible chip Pax is using as a last ditch effort ( altho I think he would thrive playing with Melo and Rose..all that dribble drive and kick out for the three :banderas:
Well in a interview paxson was talking big on adding McDermott and was acting like mirotic could possibly sit another season in Real Madrid

But with all this talk of mirotic def coming over its a good chance he might get moved which I'm fine with.

Before I feared mirotic might not come over if traded but I think if it's any market that can change his mind it's ny. Before he said all he wanted was Chicago or l.a.