Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they need to have moves in place already

they gonna sit down and seriously ask Melo to take a massive discount? :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
they need to have moves in place already

they gonna sit down and seriously ask Melo to take a massive discount? :snoop:

NO nikka if the bulls have 14 mil in cap space available they can do a sign n trade acquire melo,keep taj and melo can get his dough.All they have to do is trade dunleavy jr and I guess randolph too then amnesty boozer

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
NO nikka if the bulls have 14 mil in cap space available they can do a sign n trade acquire melo,keep taj and melo can get his dough.All they have to do is trade dunleavy jr and I guess randolph too then amnesty boozer
Who the fukk wants those two? I'd be shocked if NY does a sign and trade unless they're getting some picks and Mirotic.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Who the fukk wants those two? I'd be shocked if NY does a sign and trade unless they're getting some picks and Mirotic.

They can have mirotic :camby: he can kiss my ass.I'm tired of hearing about him and I don't think he's gonna be that nice and the knicks can have all those wakk ass picks the bulls got for deng

Dunleavy jr can be traded easily to a contender.Randolph I'm not sure but the bulls gm seemed pretty confident he could trade him

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:snoop: at you still not understanding how this shyt works. Lawd.
They're paying INTO the revenue sharing because they're making so much money. That's nearly $30 million in profits AFTER they paid out. There's nothing you can say to defend it. :pachaha:

Daps
They're paying INTO the revenue sharing because they're making so much money. That's nearly $30 million in profits AFTER they paid out. There's nothing you can say to defend it. :pachaha:
There's nothing to defend, because you're in the wrong. I'm beginning to think you're intentionally slow.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's hard for me to see a s&t cause even without boozer included and ny not getting the tax hit, what assets do we have that makes it worth it for Phil? It don't seem like we parting with dougie and is mirotic worth it for Phil?

Would we part with our 1st rd pick next season? Our 1st sac pick Cleveland swap dunleavy and Randolph, is that worth it? I hope so

Daps
It's hard for me to see a s&t cause even without boozer included and ny not getting the tax hit, what assets do we have that makes it worth it for Phil? It don't seem like we parting with dougie and is mirotic worth it for Phil?

Would we part with our 1st rd pick next season? Our 1st sac pick Cleveland swap dunleavy and Randolph, is that worth it? I hope so
That's why yall need to pray for a third team. It's yall only realistic chance.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That's why yall need to pray for a third team. It's yall only realistic chance.
Another way to go is for melo to make it clear he will sign for 15-16 mill

That is where Phil will say let me get those assets instead of melo bouncing for nothing i.e lebron and bosh were eventually traded as Toronto and Cleveland realized they were gone and the extra 30 mill they could offer wasn't keeping them there so they rather get something than nothing.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What club is Noah taking Melo out to tonight? Touring the Riv North with Taj Id guess?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another way to go is for melo to make it clear he will sign for 15-16 mill

That is where Phil will say let me get those assets instead of melo bouncing for nothing i.e lebron and bosh were eventually traded as Toronto and Cleveland realized they were gone and the extra 30 mill they could offer wasn't keeping them there so they rather get something than nothing.
hearing we gotta get to 20M.