Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just a few reports with a quick google search bro

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...nts-to-bring-carmelo-anthony-to-chicago-bulls

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ick-rose-wants-bulls-to-sign-carmelo-anthony/

This was months ago

On June 20th on the Carmen and Jurko show Chris Broussard reported that rose reached out and talked to melo, then 2 days later the report that rose prefers love over melo dropped. It's all a media game breh.

We going crazy over whether or not rose recruits, if melo will meet us first or last, man we losing it. Melo already knows if he wants to come or not breh out of respect and negotiations purposes he will meet with other teams and weigh his options but bottom line is y'all putting too much stock into every little report being dropped. We have no idea what's going on behind closed doors and of course reports from media markets for other teams who see the bulls are the front runners want to throw salt in our game in hopes to disrupt our chances of getting melo. We need to calm down and let the process play itself out
Im not putting nothing into Rose not recruiting. I said if he not going to do it shut up about not doing it. You don't have to speak on everything esp when its no benefit to saying said things.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Im not putting nothing into Rose not recruiting. I said if he not going to do it shut up about not doing it. You don't have to speak on everything esp when its no benefit to saying said things.
Breh I'm sure all he did was answer a question

Again it's not giving rose a pass it's just understanding that there are a ton of reporters who are invested with other teams see we the favs for melo and want to pour salt in our game. I'm not getting caught up in that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh I'm sure all he did was answer a question

Again it's not giving rose a pass it's just understanding that there are a ton of reporters who are invested with other teams see we the favs for melo and want to pour salt in our game. I'm not getting caught up in that.
You don't have to answer the question that's the point. Reggie that's you fam??? If so O don't want no problems I love Rose on the team just tell him to shut up when this question is asked don't eat the cheese ok.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This means that a team with $14.9 million in cap space can receive a $15 million player in trade without sending out any salary, or trade out $7 million in salary and receive $22 million back, and so on. This means it is very possible for the Bulls to amnesty Boozer and use the space to incorporate Anthony's large salary, rather than trying to put Boozer in the deal to accommodate it...
http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/528321

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Melo should walk into that meeting tomorrow and ask them why we took on salary which inhibits us paying him a higher amount(anthony randolph) & drafted a dude who plays his position

Im still a bit lost on why we were forced to take on Randolphs contract

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Melo should walk into that meeting tomorrow and ask them why we took on salary which inhibits us paying him a higher amount(anthony randolph) & drafted a dude who plays his position

Im still a bit lost on why we were forced to take on Randolphs contract
added shooting and scoring because they insisted on us taking him or it was a no deal.