Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen but I don't know why he would post that if he didn't know something.Knick fans were asking him questions and he was dead set on melo is gone he said his source was from someone in nyc

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen but I don't know why he would post that if he didn't know something.Knick fans were asking him questions and he was dead set on melo is gone he said his source was from someone in nyc
:leon:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo should walk into that meeting tomorrow and ask them why we took on salary which inhibits us paying him a higher amount(anthony randolph) & drafted a dude who plays his position

Im still a bit lost on why we were forced to take on Randolphs contract
Eh, we can run a lineup of

Noah
Melo
Doug
Butler
Rose

The problem is Mirotic, where does he fit in with a new 3/4 in the picture?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, we can run a lineup of

Noah
Melo
Doug
Butler
Rose

The problem is Mirotic, where does he fit in with a new 3/4 in the picture?
I know, I know - I was more getting at Gar for bending over and taking on Randolph's contract

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You should read on realgm about some that think he trolling. He had a tweet that said he like getting dudes riled up or something like that too a few days before thisthis