Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
I just edited my post on spoke on this more but I see what youre saying and partly agree

but if it came down to it, Phil would be foolish not to entertain a sign/trade that would net the Knicks both Mirotic & a future 1st (with no additional cap past 2015)

and we cant offer Melo 18-20 without giving up Taj - someone tell me if Im off there?

amnestying Booz gives us roughly 9-10 - then our non guarantees could raise that number to around 16 I believe, like I said I could be off in the numbers

Snell + Dunleavy + Randolph + non-guarantees will be enough to land Melo.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah the bolded is wrong those unguranteeds aren't worth that much

If the bulls amnesty boozer,trade snell and dunleavy jr they'll have 15.6 to offer melo as a free agent.If they can trade randolph 17.4,sign the letter of intent for mirotic18.5 is the most they can offer outright without giving up taj.They won't have the mid level exception if they do that and will have to fill the rest of the roster with vet min contracts.If melo says I'm going to the bulls for 18 mil a year then he can force phil to do a sign n trade.I highly doubt Melo is gonna do that cuz he's about his dough 1st.Bulls aren't in a position to sign dude unless he leaves a lot of dough on the table that's why they gotta hope he is sold on coming here calls phils bluff and forces a sign n trade.
This is exactly why I think he's going to LA. He can sign a bigger deal and LA can bring back a bunch of their bench guys from last season to provide quality depth. Chicago's gonna be a great starting five (if Rose stays healthy) and next to nothing off the bench. Thibs will run him into the ground.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You think he Would be willing to back up taj/noah off the bench?
At this point of his career I do

Unless he go somewhere that sucks but he can make a little more money and start idk. But if he wants to compete for a ring on any team contending he likely going to have to come off the bench or play center

Daps
This is exactly why I think he's going to LA. He can sign a bigger deal and LA can bring back a bunch of their bench guys from last season to provide quality depth. Chicago's gonna be a great starting five (if Rose stays healthy) and next to nothing off the bench. Thibs will run him into the ground.
:heh:I ain't even surprised you think this.....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:comeon: Lakers are washed,they have no coach,kobe will be 36 taking 24 mil of the cap,they aren't even the best team in their building and are currently the 4th best team in their own state :pachaha: get ready for trevor ariza,greg monroe and infinite 1st round exits :camby: