Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just heard a really really long interview on the game with KC Johnson tonight.

here's some of his points:

1. said he had a phone conversation with boozer and that boozer says he wants to come back :dahell:
  2. says that if we fail in free agency, he thinks the bulls will go after deng and/or pau :snoop:
  3. thinks boozer won't be on the roster regardless and the bulls will obviously attempt to trade him first (no shyt)
  4. he said both kirk and dj were saying they'd be willing to take less to stay. kirk obviously has to take less at his age, we will see with dj
  5. says he'd be shocked if the bulls were to go after the likes of lance :whew:
  6. he doesnt think the bulls are gonna be able to reach a deal with mirotic til summer 2015

1) Why would Boozer stay? Thibs hates him and did everything short of saying you are not of any value to this team. He might as well join Coward in Hou seeing they need a 4 badly
2) If this FO brings back fukking Deng :snoop: I could easily them only getting Gasol. 2001 and 2010 all over again.
3) What would an regressed, undersized 32 yr olf PF net us in a trade these days?
4) I think DJ is gone. Some team will pay him.
5) Keep that fukking cancer far away from this team. I highly doubt Garpax would bring a player like that to this locker room
6) Yea if we trying to pay Melo we cannot bring him Mirotic over for chump change. Especially if he has to buy out his contract

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I heard that shyt. What was Friedell saying about Carlos and Thibs? I forgot what was said in the first part but he claimed Boozer did/said something and Thibs said fukk you, which led to him only playing two quarters the rest of the season
He was referring to when Boozer came out to the press and said he wasn't happy with his playing time. After that Thibs just said fukk him and made sure he only played him in the 4th if there was an emergency

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: are we gonna give boozer the miami treatment and boo him every time he touches the ball if he stays? For the sake of the fanbase, I hope they let him go somehow.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
imo boozer gone.

and at this point, considering kc Johnson has the rep as the dude who wrote a article that deng wont be traded, then less than 48 hours later, deng got traded, I don't trust shyt he has to say

btw Stephen a was on point once more with his sources. said dantoni was gone while reports was coming out that dantoni was staying another year.

so Stephen as saying we tops on melo list and melo is set on leaving unless phil agrees to coach.

not writing it in stone, anything can happen of course. and we have a front office that has not shown they not bout that big move life

but maybe this is so sure fire even this front office cant screw it up idk

we got a good shot here. bulls better land this plane.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nate Duncan ‏@NateDuncanNBA 21h
Heard now from multiple people familiar w/ European basketball that Mirotic makes 1 million Euros or less, not the 3.5 reported elsewhere

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
10151403_616776351739622_248124597620513017_n.jpg

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Supposedly Kevin Love is tight with Fred Hoiberg, and Gar already has a relationship with Hoiberg..:patrice:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on RealGM thinking we gonna get the Lakers top 5 pick for Thibs :mjlol:

Supposedly Kevin Love is tight with Fred Hoiberg, and Gar already has a relationship with Hoiberg..:patrice:

Hoiberg was an exec for Minny, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're cool.