Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 3m
Gar Forman: "It will obviously be an active summer for us."

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 5m
Gar Forman said DJ Augustin is "a fit" and Bulls are hopeful to resign him.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 6m
Gar Forman said he feels confident Mirotic will come at some point. No negotiations yet.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 8m
Gar Forman: "Derrick is doing great." Said team wants to add depth.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 27m
Thibodeau said Rose will be in Chicago more this summer than LA. Hinted at Rose working with summer league minicamp but not games.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, our casual fanbase is delusional as fukk.

You have people out here calling in to Waddle and Silvy saying Mirotic = Love and that Melo isn't a good fit here

:laugh:.........................

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

They're saying that fight in the crowd involved Boozer's girlfriend. Probably got tired of her man getting heckled and shytted on and felt some kind of way

:dead:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't recall the media ever even putting Houston or Chicago in the same sentence. Weird. Besides our series going 7.
then you haven't been paying attention because every conversation has had Houston and Chicago as destinations for melo its already been comparisons on which team he will choose

I also stated that the "melodrama will heat up" so im def meaning more when the season is over and free agency starts to heat up. but don't be foolish breh, 1st rd exit for yall is a ton worst than a 1st rd exit for us.

we are a stripped team that had the intentions of tanking but the players and coach went against what the front office actually wanted. they didn't bank on dj playing that well especially after getting the bushes from indy and Toronto.

yall on the other hand had home court and had 2 stars on the floor. not that Portland are scrubs but to be down 3-1 to them is not a good look

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Phil & Melo having dinner together :patrice:

not feeling good about him leaving brehs... not at all
honestly I took the total opposite from them having dinner together

it tells me ny is not so confident on him staying. it tells me phil is doing some investigation on where melo at and he thinking of making a move with melo rather than lose melo for absolutely nothing. the draft is coming up and if they want to take the bulls picks phil got to put in a okay on that early so the bulls can select the players the knicks want then ship them to the knicks.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just heard a really really long interview on the game with KC Johnson tonight.

here's some of his points:

1. said he had a phone conversation with boozer and that boozer says he wants to come back :dahell:
  2. says that if we fail in free agency, he thinks the bulls will go after deng and/or pau :snoop:
  3. thinks boozer won't be on the roster regardless and the bulls will obviously attempt to trade him first (no shyt)
  4. he said both kirk and dj were saying they'd be willing to take less to stay. kirk obviously has to take less at his age, we will see with dj
  5. says he'd be shocked if the bulls were to go after the likes of lance :whew:
  6. he doesnt think the bulls are gonna be able to reach a deal with mirotic til summer 2015

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
IV. The Perfect Roster

Ideal 20140-15 roster
Pos Player 2015 Age 2015 Salary 2015 WARP
C Joakim Noah 30 $12.2m 10.7
PG Derrick Rose 26 $18.9m 9.2
SG Jimmy Butler 25 $2.0m 3.7
SF Carmelo Anthony 31 $12.5m 11.5
PF Taj Gibson 29 $8.0m 2.1
bC Greg Smith 24 $0.9m 0.0
bPG
Jimmer Fredette 27 $0.9m 0.4
bSG Kirk Hinrich 34 $2.7m 0.2
bSF Mike Dunleavy Jr. 34 $3.3m 3.4
bPF Elton Brand 36 $0.9m 1.1
RES1 Tony Snell 23 $1.5m -0.2
RES2 Adreian Payne 23 $1.3m

Est. Payroll: $67.7 million; Updated Win Range: 57 to 62
Notes: Est. Payroll includes built-in minimum salary slots beyond top 12 on roster; Updated Win Baseline includes a coaching adjustment. Bold=new player

Doolittle: These suggested rosters are kind of Utopian, but at this point of the process, why not dream? In this scenario, Anthony has signed for $12.5 million for his first season. ("Heck no!" Anthony may be yelling at this very moment.) The figure reflects the amount of cap space I can see Chicago creating without ejecting key parts, other than Boozer. Hinrich would have to be renounced, but he could be brought back with a room exception. Meanwhile, Brand is what the Bulls are left with by choosing the Melo option over Mirotic, and Payne is a good match with one of the draft picks.

that roster there is laughable. there is no way in HELL that melo would EVER play for $12.5M in ANY scenario.

btw, why would we pay hinrich $2.7M????? :wtf:

he's been overpaid the last two years. lets not repeat that offense again. he should be making the vet's minimum which would be like $1.4M. At least that's what Nazr made, and Nazr has more years of experience than kirk.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You have people out here calling in to Waddle and Silvy saying Mirotic = Love and that Melo isn't a good fit here

Yea I heard that shyt. What was Friedell saying about Carlos and Thibs? I forgot what was said in the first part but he claimed Boozer did/said something and Thibs said fukk you, which led to him only playing two quarters the rest of the season

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

man, I have heard idiots on the radio saying shyt like "why don't we just trade rose cuz he's injury prone".

that is retarded. every other team knows this, and if you were to find someone to trade for rose, you'd get either another horrible contract, or poor talent in return.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
man, I have heard idiots on the radio saying shyt like "why don't we just trade rose cuz he's injury prone".

that is retarded. every other team knows this, and if you were to find someone to trade for rose, you'd get either another horrible contract, or poor talent in return.
:pacspit::camby: