Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hahahaha, Melo prolly is looking at playing for Thibs and going :patrice:

:whoa:

What if it turns out that Melo doesn't want to play for Thibs? Yal cool with not getting Melo if it means retaining Thibs?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hahahaha, Melo prolly is looking at playing for Thibs and going :patrice:

:whoa:

What if it turns out that Melo doesn't want to play for Thibs? Yal cool with not getting Melo if it means retaining Thibs?
yes if it meant getting Love in a trade. But I am assuming we wont get him.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yes if it meant getting Love in a trade. But I am assuming we wont get him.
Man... I don't know. I have to see how LA could even compensate for some shyt like that to give an opinion on that

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man... I don't know. I have to see how LA could even compensate for some shyt like that to give an opinion on that
But to me the only reason why they would entertain trying to get Thibs would be to get Melo imo.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Look thibs has flaws

But every damn coach in the league has flaws.....period

In examining replacing thibs 2 things has to be considered

1. What other coaches in this league, in college any where could have gotten last years roster and this years roster to the playoffs reg season record and seeding thibs did

And

2. Are any of those coaches available.... Realistically?

Thibs played the best players he could all those minutes to get wins. People don't understand just how bad these rosters have been. Early in people cried and begged for more time with snell and he got the time and we found out he not that damn good.

Maybe it was a method to thibs madness like boozer continuing to start cause they didn't want to kill his trade value or taj coming off the bench cause thibs was trying to hook his boy up with 6th man of the year and that fat bonus. Who knows

And believe me if a better option was available cool ship thibs outta here

But we would be foolish to think if melo wants Chicago thibs not part of the reason why. Melo not coming here to play for Fred hoiberg brehs

So I will reserve my anger with thibs after I see what he can do with a much more talented team. Now if he making these dumb rotations in that situation then yea he might need to go but let's see what he does with a deep roster before we willing to show him the door