Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
One of the guys on ESPN1000 just said his sources say that Jo and Taj will be the Bulls player representatives at the Melo meeting
:demonic::banderas:
So, Taj and Noah are going to be at the meeting when the Bulls meet Melo. Derrick Rose is going to be in Englewood, throwing up his sets. :mjlol::beli:

If this is the case, then Gibson is untradeable.
tom-cruise-no.gif

nikka out here trying to help the team even tho he'd have to be gone in order for Melo to get his max :wow:
As a KNick fan...

I hope so... I hope so...
oianu9.jpg

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
OR MAYBE HE TAKING LESS
that lineup :merchant::to:

This is something else that's bothering me. Why should he have to take that much more less from a max deal to come here? He doesn't know these nikkas like that to be making sacrifices like this already :what: (talking about this organization). If the Bulls didn't draft McCac, they could've offered him more dough while still keeping Taj (altho it still wouldn't be max). I hope that they're true to their word about exhausting all avenues here and are not relying on an act of extreme kindness from a stranger as a main selling point to get him here.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is something else that's bothering me. Why should he have to take that much more less from a max deal to come here? He doesn't know these nikkas like that to be making sacrifices like this already :what: (talking about this organization). If the Bulls didn't draft McCac, they could've offered him more dough while still keeping Taj (altho it still wouldn't be max). I hope that they're true to their word about exhausting all avenues here and are not relying on an act of extreme kindness from a stranger as a main selling point to get him here.
we can get him 20-22 while keeping Taj

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taj should have been starting years ago. Boozer, every year after the first year of wearing the Bulls uniform is him hitting the lotto. He should have been amnestied.
Amnestying him prior to this season never made sense, it wouldnt have given us any capspace until Deng was off the books

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but we can amnesty boozer and st the nonguarantees, picks, and dunleavy
So we cant outright offer him 18-22 mil? Its important we are able to do that

Phil might just say "no" and it would cost Melo a lot of $$

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Regarding bold you don't have to lie to strengthen what you saying man lol. It was spoke on in one of these threads for sure and people talked about it when people were saying he didn't want Melo here. Don't give people excuses is all us fans are asking. Don't think that is asking much.
Just a few reports with a quick google search bro

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...nts-to-bring-carmelo-anthony-to-chicago-bulls

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ick-rose-wants-bulls-to-sign-carmelo-anthony/

This was months ago

On June 20th on the Carmen and Jurko show Chris Broussard reported that rose reached out and talked to melo, then 2 days later the report that rose prefers love over melo dropped. It's all a media game breh.

We going crazy over whether or not rose recruits, if melo will meet us first or last, man we losing it. Melo already knows if he wants to come or not breh out of respect and negotiations purposes he will meet with other teams and weigh his options but bottom line is y'all putting too much stock into every little report being dropped. We have no idea what's going on behind closed doors and of course reports from media markets for other teams who see the bulls are the front runners want to throw salt in our game in hopes to disrupt our chances of getting melo. We need to calm down and let the process play itself out