Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
im not askin him 2 seal the deal .. im not even askin him to sell it

but a simple kall 2 melo or love or whoeevr . 2 minute convo we can run the east etc u seen how we were playin in all stars and USA camp' i dunno whatever it was '

if i was a player and a free agent .. that couldnt hurt ..

Y'all get too easily persuaded by every little report that hit the net.

Just a week and a half ago reports were dropping that rose and his people were all in on melo and none of what y'all posting was said

The second this shyt drop today y'all losing y'all minds and acting like this will have any bearing on melo coming or not. It's not giving rose a pass, it's just keeping it funky. Cowherd spent a whole season bashing rose acting like rose not recruiting lebron is why he didn't come, then reports surface that rose actually did put a call to lebron and again it didn't matter. Lebron was going to play with his boys.

What I read from rose is a dude who was keeping it real about the process. And who knows rose might have talked to melo but none of that matters. Melo knows if he wants to come or not y'all losing it every time evey report drops makes no sense. Rose also said in that article he loved anthony game etc but y'all because y'all afraid melo won't come picking at anything for a reason to say melo won't come and I guess you all set to blame rose for that.

I mean ain't you been all over the thread saying melo not coming anyway?, didn't you believe that before that report dropped? Why you now acting like that report is why melo won't come when you spent the whole thread saying why melo won't come , which was the front office, but this 1 report drop and now you on rose? No, it's still on the front office.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thibs on espn1000 dancing around questions about rose not playin on team usa and lack of recruitment from him. Said something along the lines of "we dont know the context in which it was said" :wtb:
Honestly Rose needs to fire his pr team they are nothing but dikkheads running that shyt. Dude getting talked about on alot of sports shows for this shyt but some like @Brozay think it don't matter. It does in the fact we don't want anything negative to hold the process up so these cats can weasel out a he didn't seem interested type excuse or anything like that.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago

Noah putting on for his city AGAIN. Exhibit Z of why Jo has become the heart & soul of this team.

there we go

if noah is being an active participant, i dont see the need for rose to be there as well. im sure Melo knows Rose would love for him to be here ... reggie rose is probably handling that

I think Rose being there would show solidarity, cohesion, and unity more than anything. I'm sure Melo is aware of Rose's stance of not being fond of recruiting, so Rose being there could mean that much more to him. I'd think Rose would be the first one trying to get Melo here given what it could mean for his game, and more importantly, his career.... Just imagine being Melo and sitting across from Thibs, Noah, and Rose and contemplating joining them making our version of a "big 4"? We can debate all day about what type of impact Rose could make by being there, but regardless, it wouldn't hurt. Rose is Chicago's very own. There's no reason why he shouldn't be an ambassador of some sorts when this type of game changer shows up at your front door.

Some of you same dudes saying Rose doesn't have to lend a helping hand in this are the same dudes that goes around posting pictures of Gar Forman insinuating that he doesn't look like a man that could pull this shyt off :dry:.......

Regardless of Rose, we out here at 11:00 central tho. Word to my nikka Noah :birdman:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly Rose needs to fire his pr team they are nothing but dikkheads running that shyt. Dude getting talked about on alot of sports shows for this shyt but some like @Brozay think it don't matter. It does in the fact we don't want anything negative to hold the process up so these cats can weasel out a he didn't seem interested type excuse or anything like that.
breh we dont know what the fukk is going on behind the scenes , lets just leave it at that

melo coming here is not hinging a derrick rose getting on the phone and begging him to play here

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you guys on the "it cant hurt" point of view

Im def not arguing against that

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
KC w/ D-Rose Q about Team USA minicamp:

Gar: I haven't talked to Derrick and from a physical standpoint he's doing terrrific, he's been doing 5v5
Tom: I want Rose to participate during Team USA... If he's ready to go, he's going. Next step, is to play with team USA summer league. He looks great.

Sam about D-Rose's non-recruiting stance
Tom: You don't know the context in which it was said. What we are selling is our team. Free agents are well aware of our team. We have great depth & tradition to offer. We have a lot to sell.

Gar:
Until midnight, we don't know who we are meeting with.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all get too easily persuaded by every little report that hit the net.

Just a week and a half ago reports were dropping that rose and his people were all in on melo and none of what y'all posting was said

The second this shyt drop today y'all losing y'all minds and acting like this will have any bearing on melo coming or not. It's not giving rose a pass, it's just keeping it funky. Cowherd spent a whole season bashing rose acting like rose not recruiting lebron is why he didn't come, then reports surface that rose actually did put a call to lebron and again it didn't matter. Lebron was going to play with his boys.

What I read from rose is a dude who was keeping it real about the process. And who knows rose might have talked to melo but none of that matters. Melo knows if he wants to come or not y'all losing it every time evey report drops makes no sense. Rose also said in that article he loved anthony game etc but y'all because y'all afraid melo won't come picking at anything for a reason to say melo won't come and I guess you all set to blame rose for that.

I mean ain't you been all over the thread saying melo not coming anyway?, didn't you believe that before that report dropped? Why you now acting like that report is why melo won't come when you spent the whole thread saying why melo won't come , which was the front office, but this 1 report drop and now you on rose? No, it's still on the front office.
Regarding bold you don't have to lie to strengthen what you saying man lol. It was spoke on in one of these threads for sure and people talked about it when people were saying he didn't want Melo here. Don't give people excuses is all us fans are asking. Don't think that is asking much.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
breh we dont know what the fukk is going on behind the scenes , lets just leave it at that

melo coming here is not hinging a derrick rose getting on the phone and begging him to play here
Why can't he leave it at saying nothing is what I'm saying? This isn't positive and not really about basketball so leave the question alone. Its not that hard to say nothing or give a bs answer when you know alot of people operate in a way different to you regarding this issue esp when its not a threat to you.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yea...

Again...we are on the outside so we, as fans, do not know the intricacies but...

Why are you acting like people are asking you to do an informercial asking Melo to come to the Bulls.

Has it been confirmed whether or not Rose actually said "I'd rather have Love than Melo"? It seems to me that Rose just DOES NOT want to give up that "NO. 1 star" or even have it threatened.
That's what would bug me if I was a free agent. He doesn't even want to talk to Melo or feel like he has anything to prove, even though he hasn't played in two years and is still talking hesitantly about his own body. If Melo goes there and starts killing it, is Rose gonna get mopey and resentful?

If you're Melo and you give it everything you have on the court, how are you gonna feel about the other franchise player if he gets hurt yet again and takes his sweet time coming back like usual?

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe has been trying to recruit Melo to the lakers and he was even recruiting his enemies like Raja Bell years ago. I'm sure Wade was recruiting Lebron while he was in Cleveland too. It's a weird stance for Rose to say it's not his business to recruit.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what would bug me if I was a free agent. He doesn't even want to talk to Melo or feel like he has anything to prove, even though he hasn't played in two years and is still talking hesitantly about his own body. If Melo goes there and starts killing it, is Rose gonna get mopey and resentful?

If you're Melo and you give it everything you have on the court, how are you gonna feel about the other franchise player if he gets hurt yet again and takes his sweet time coming back like usual?
You have no idea what relationship Rose and Melo may have

You just going off some bullshyt fluff pieces from the media

:camby:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You have no idea what relationship Rose and Melo may have

You just going off some bullshyt fluff pieces from the media

:camby:
We know Rose doesn't have relationships with players from opposing teams. :mjlol: