Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so he has handicapped us directly and indirectly through his injury( being extra cautious , not returning when doctors recommended etc , even with the meniscus shxt

after the season ends he ballin out )

Plus the previous off season when he wouldnt recruit bron ,wade , bosh etc :wtb:

now he is on the same BS again .. :whoo:

real talk .. im starting to think i preferred it when Rose was a Mute ..this idiot has no idea what to say when he talks to the media:pacspit:

Rose is still my fav player and i admire the kid to a fault ..but when u havent done shxt for 3 years:deadrose: dont sit back and have the attitude where ' u think is not my job':damn:

was it every other elses players job to fill in for yout he past 2 n a half seasons and cover your loss and play til they on they death beds :childplease: ( yeaah it was .. but they ddint sign up for that )

but its to much fo u 2 pick up a phone .. cmon derrick .. u aint the MVP of the league anymore 3 years have come n gone .. this me against the world shxt has 2 stop

YOUR JOB since u havent provided on the court is to put u and your team mates in the best possible position to win the next few years dummy

your job is to recruit to make your JOB easier:manny::jawalrus: save yaself from bein injured again and bein the corner stone of this franchise for years to come

not your JOB ???

This team has paid u for 2 n a half seasons to sit on the bench and u cant have a conversation wit sum1 to help your team and your own fortunes ???

I hope reggie rose goes at his brother like he did garpax next season when we left wit skrubs

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im not askin him 2 seal the deal .. im not even askin him to sell it

but a simple kall 2 melo or love or whoeevr . 2 minute convo we can run the east etc u seen how we were playin in all stars and USA camp' i dunno whatever it was '

if i was a player and a free agent .. that couldnt hurt ..

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
so he has handicapped us directly and indirectly through his injury( being extra cautious , not returning when doctors recommended etc , even with the meniscus shxt

after the season ends he ballin out )

Plus the previous off season when he wouldnt recruit bron ,wade , bosh etc :wtb:

now he is on the same BS again .. :whoo:

real talk .. im starting to think i preferred it when Rose was a Mute ..this idiot has no idea what to say when he talks to the media:pacspit:

Rose is still my fav player and i admire the kid to a fault ..but when u havent done shxt for 3 years:deadrose: dont sit back and have the attitude where ' u think is not my job':damn:

was it every other elses players job to fill in for yout he past 2 n a half seasons and cover your loss and play til they on they death beds :childplease: ( yeaah it was .. but they ddint sign up for that )

but its to much fo u 2 pick up a phone .. cmon derrick .. u aint the MVP of the league anymore 3 years have come n gone .. this me against the world shxt has 2 stop

YOUR JOB since u havent provided on the court is to put u and your team mates in the best possible position to win the next few years dummy

your job is to recruit to make your JOB easier:manny::jawalrus: save yaself from bein injured again and bein the corner stone of this franchise for years to come

not your JOB ???

This team has paid u for 2 n a half seasons to sit on the bench and u cant have a conversation wit sum1 to help your team and your own fortunes ???

I hope reggie rose goes at his brother like he did garpax next season when we left wit skrubs
kermt5j3fztkll.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
speaking of rose. WHAT THE fukk IS THIS HERE??????

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...tain-About-Participating-With-USA-This-Summer

RealGM Wiretap
Basketball news gathered from around the net.

Derrick Rose Uncertain About Participating With USA This Summer
Jun 29, 2014 10:51 PM EDT
Rose_Derrick_USA_100829.jpg

Derrick Rose is uncertain if he will participate in USA Basketball's training camp starting July 28 in Las Vegas.

"I still don't know yet," Rose told Yahoo Sports at the Drew Gooden Foundation Basketball Camp on Sunday. "If I'm feeling right and the time is
, for sure I will go out there. My body is responding good, but you never know.

"Right now, I haven't really thought about that. I am just worrying about just trying to get back every day and I'm really taking rehab one day at a time instead of trying to think about competing."

The USA are loaded at point guard with Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving and Stephen Curry on the 14-16 28-man roster.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Derrick Rose sitting in the meeting isnt going to be the deciding factor in landing Melo

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A leader goes above and beyond, no matter the setting...

And yes....A leader tends to do others job if he can...This stance is stupid and irritating....I can't lie.

"It's not my job"...."it's not my business"..."it's not my problem".....that mentality is killing the community.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
It's simple as this... I'm a grown ass man, and I'm not begging anybody to come play with me...

I got no problem with that... All that recruiting shyt don't really mean anything... It's different if he actually was friends with melo but he's not

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: it's not his job leave it to the front office to get it done.The same fo his brother was complaining about publicly not doing anything to upgrade the roster and whose biggest acquisitions were rip hamilton and mike dunleavy jr.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sure Rose's people have let it be known to Melo's people he would love to have him here

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The public really doesn't know shyt when it comes down to it, as far as what goes on in the league. However...Why put that out there like this?...His PR isn't the brightest. Not only has he not been playing, but he's publically announcing it's not his job to recruit? Can't throw us a bone?...

We're not asking you to hop in a Benny The Bull costume, but damn...Don't you owe Chicago AT LEAST that?....A text?...Show up at the negotiation?....People like that sort of appreciation..Small gesture...SOMETHING...

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The public really doesn't know shyt when it comes down to it, as far as what goes on in the league. However...Why put that out there like this?...His PR isn't the brightest. Not only has he not been playing, but he's publically announcing it's not his job to recruit? Can't throw us a bone?...

We're not asking you to hop in a Benny The Bull costume, but damn...Don't you owe Chicago AT LEAST that?....A text?...Show up at the negotiation?....People like that sort of appreciation..Small gesture...SOMETHING...

Bingo. If Noah can do it, I think Rose needs to reevaluate his stance. It doesnt make you look soft to extend an olive branch to a free agent that could turn your team into a title contender. Especially when the most recent memories everyone has of you are you sitting on the bench the last 2 playoffs relatively uninjured while your team is giving blood, sweat and tears to try to bring a title home.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

we have no idea whether he or his people have reached out to Melo's camp

im guessing they have, this is a huge non-story

all rose is saying is that he wont be active in the process