Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
if we got Melo JR Smith would be the starting two or 6th man imo.
Seems like the front office don't have the guarantee that they doing a s&t so they got things in order just in case they can't get one done and got assets in case ny changes it's mind and decides to do one. Sorta smart I guess

I'm thinking they won't do one tho. I think that tax hit will be too much to eat for boozer and trash. And I'm sure we not parting with taj or jimmy or mirotic in that deal. We just have to hope melo willing to take 15/17 mill

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Seems like the front office don't have the guarantee that they doing a s&t so they got things in order just in case they can't get one done and got assets in case ny changes it's mind and decides to do one. Sorta smart I guess

I'm thinking they won't do one tho. I think that tax hit will be too much to eat for boozer and trash. And I'm sure we not parting with taj or jimmy or mirotic in that deal. We just have to hope melo willing to take 15/17 mill
the tax hit is less if we take smith I don't see the issue with it tbh.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
the tax hit is less if we take smith I don't see the issue with it tbh.
It was different when I thought we would be giving them 16 and 19 but from all accounts we keeping McDermott. So boozer dunleavy possibly mirotic and non guarantees make them eat a tax hit for what exactly? To get rid of jr smith? That's hard to see.

I think getting melo at 15-17 is possible especially if bron takes 17-19.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
So we writing mccdermot off as a three point shooter? I don't think that's fair to just label him that looking how Gordon Hayward and chandler parsons shows white people don't just shoot lol

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was different when I thought we would be giving them 16 and 19 but from all accounts we keeping McDermott. So boozer dunleavy possibly mirotic and non guarantees make them eat a tax hit for what exactly? To get rid of jr smith? That's hard to see.

I think getting melo at 15-17 is possible especially if bron takes 17-19.
Utah as the 3rd team maybe

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Utah as the 3rd team maybe
Would love the s&t but we have to be realistic and be ready for the other side of it.

If melo bout winning take the 15-17 mill so we can keep taj and he can possibly find himself in the finals next season

If it's about that max just stay in ny and lie to yourself that Phil going to turn it around

I just don't see why ny would do the s&t at this point

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We might not have the exceptions but there are guys we can grab at vet min dollars who could come with melo here that I believe could be contributors

Jodie Meeks
Anthony morrow
Ben Gordon

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Would love the s&t but we have to be realistic and be ready for the other side of it.

If melo bout winning take the 15-17 mill so we can keep taj and he can possibly find himself in the finals next season

If it's about that max just stay in ny and lie to yourself that Phil going to turn it around

I just don't see why ny would do the s&t at this point
1. to get assets
2. to clear more cap

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We might not have the exceptions but there are guys we can grab at vet min dollars who could come with melo here that I believe could be contributors

Jodie Meeks
Anthony morrow
Ben Gordon
Ben said he wouldn't rule out coming back and I still got my number 7 jersey so I'd welcome it lol

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Upon further review....I'm no longer tripping over the trade up for McMoney...

The FO did what they had to do to get their guy...and they got him....We can't shyt on them for not doing anything, and shyt on them for doing something in the next breath...

I still have faith in our draft, especially when we move up to get someone....Doug must be ill...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ESPN reports that Anthony will meet with the Bulls on Tuesday, Rockets & Mavericks o Wednesday, and Lakers sometime after (probably Thursday)
Is this a good or bad thing we going first allegedly??? What say you Bulls brethren :lupe: