Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The newest members of the Bulls will be introduced Monday at the Berto Center, and CSNChicago.com will be live streaming the press conference at 11 a.m. CSN will also be broadcasting the event.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RICHMOND, Calif. – The Chicago Bulls are expected to pursue Carmelo Anthony in free agency. They just shouldn't expect Derrick Rose to participate in the recruiting.

Rose told Yahoo Sports on Sunday that he doesn't plan to recruit Anthony – or any free agent, for that matter – even though he likes Anthony's game and thinks they can play alongside each other.

Rose's reason is simple: He said it's "not his job."

"My thing is if they want to come, they can come," Rose said.

Anthony averaged 27.4 points for the New York Knicks last season. Rose averaged 21.8 points and 7.9 assists during the 2011-12 season – the last before he injured his left knee in the 2012 playoffs. Rose respects Anthony's game and believes they can co-exist.

"I love Melo's game," Rose said. "He's a great player. Takes the game serious. He's consistent. He shoots the ball great. I love his heart.

"I can play with anybody, no matter who it is. I believe I can play with anyone if they step on the court with me."

Spain on Aug. 30 and the gold medal game is Sept. 14. If Rose doesn't play, USA Basketball's 2014-16 28-man roster pool is still loaded with point guards that include Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving and Stephen Curry. Westbrook, Lillard, Irving and Curry are expected to try out for the World Cup team.

USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo is expected to begin reaching out to players in early July. USA Basketball will also have a training camp in Rose's native Chicago from Aug. 14-15 and playBrazil in an exhibition game on Aug. 16 at the United Center. Rose last played in a game for the Bulls on Nov. 22 and last played in the United Center in Chicago on Nov. 18.

Rose said it would be fun to play for the U.S. in Chicago, but he's more focused on his rehabilitation. He said his national team decision will be made between himself and his agent, B.J. Armstrong.

"If we both agree on it, we're good. If not, there is nothing wrong with saying no," Rose said.

Rose has been playing five-on-five for about 45 days and Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau recently said Rose was increasing the intensity of his workouts. Rose is certain he will be in uniform for the Bulls' opener.

"For sure. That's not a concern," Rose said. "I'm on a mission. I'm just trying to get better. I'm taking it day by day. I'm getting the best out of every day."

Asked to grade the strength of his knee, Rose said, "I want it to be a surprise. I want people to see me. It's going to be a surprise."

Rose flew to the Bay Area for one day to make a surprise appearance at the camp hosted by Gooden, his former Bulls teammate. He spent about 10 minutes talking to and taking questions from the kids in attendance. He next spent another 20 minutes patiently signing autographs and taking pictures with kids and adults in attendance at the Booker T. Anderson Community Center.

Before Rose departed, the kids began chanting, "MVP! MVP!" Rose hopes to be playing at that level next season.

"I think I was ready a long time ago," Rose said. "Right now is about just getting all the wrinkles out. I've been playing for a long time, even though nobody has [seen it]. I want to just step on the court and I want people to see that I'm the same."
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/derric...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I see Rose is on his team Sabo shyt again. Just don't even answer the questions even though we know the answers. I can't be the only one that feels this way

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
4xMoJ1a.gif

no worries

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I see Rose is on his team Sabo shyt again. Just don't even answer the questions even though we know the answers. I can't be the only one that feels this way

He's use to the city dikkriding his dumb ass and obviously wants to keep it that way.It's not his job so leave it to paxson and forman like they're pat riley or somethin :snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Upon further review....I'm no longer tripping over the trade up for McMoney...

The FO did what they had to do to get their guy...and they got him....We can't shyt on them for not doing anything, and shyt on them for doing something in the next breath...

I still have faith in our draft, especially when we move up to get someone....Doug must be ill...
Same here, looking forward to seeing what Dougie can bring

I already know Im gonna love dude on 2k :russ:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Y'all put too much stock into that recruiting shyt

Lebron recruited his ass off, didn't get nobody to Cleveland :heh:

Boozer recruited lebron , that didn't get lebron to Chicago

Props to Noah for getting it popping but melo only coming if he sees it beneficial. Players ass kissing won't tip the scale in our favor

Garpax need to land this plane, not the players