Extreme cases of Mudbutt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a situation where when i was 21, i got a decent job up north( an hour away from where i was residing). I would get up 3:30 in the morning and eat and have time to be at work. Well one day i woke up late and rushed out the house. I grabbed some muffins moms bought. I went to 711 to get a coffee and rolled out. So i was eating the muffin and drinking coffee on the way there. The joint was so good i decided to eat the other one. I forgot the night before, moms said she only had bran muffins. So about 30 mins into my ride, my stomach started cramping up and it felt like someone was kicking me in my balls. I was trying to hold out until i got to a decent place but went to a gas station. I felt better and continued my journey. The place where i was working was about 15 to 20 miles west from the exist and was on a one lane road. No stores for 10 miles and massive lights. Within 10 mins of me leaving the gas station, it hit me harder:damn::merchant:. It felt like Ton Po hitting Kirk's brother in Kickboxer. I just hit the ramp exist and there was 711 and went in there and did damage. I was so happy that it was done and rolled out. That happy feeling went downhill in 15 mins as it came back again with pure vengeance. I was sweating, hands were shaking and every muscle in my body tighten up to focus on ass clamping the cheeks. I was driving standing up. :sadbron:Breathing hard and banging on my roof yelling "come on, come on, no no no you arent coming out" i finally seen another gas station. I went in and he said no public bathroom but begged him to let me use it. I got in and released Mount St. Helen volcano ash. :whew::whew::whew:. I got to the job and finished whatever was left in me with no pain. I was good after that. MORAL OF THE STORY: DONT EAT 2 BRAN MUFFINS AND A COFFEE, brehs.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bruh I just thought about it...

Went to a Mexican restaurant to chop it up with the hommie @cfountain

It's was all good till it wasn't :sadcam:

I had to stop what I was doing, and proceeded to drop a damn napalm in little ass bathroom

:wow:

That toliet wouldn't flush on some:troll: shyt, now I got talk to the damn owner and tell him that he may or may not need to plunge his toilet.

Appearently I made a plunging motion and cfountain already knew what it was.
:mjcry:

I look over at cfountain dude like:

tumblr_inline_nbmdm25FB61s1wfbs.gif

And

giphy.gif

I walk back over there and Buddy like:

Cfountain: you alright fella:mjpls:

Me: :sadcam: nah Bruh I'm ready go.
At least you let dude know and tried to fix the situation. We all know anyone else would have just dipped:dead:

That was a good ass quesadilla tho:whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i remember one time...me and my boys hit the club..we got there stupid early for some reason..i couldn't remember why..anyways it was pretty dead so we were in there chillin..drinking..taking shots and whatnot...all of a sudden my stomach started going crazy....i was like dammit :francis:..now the reason why is before we got in the club, we had pizza for dinner....extra cheese :dame:...i have a little problem handling dairy..so i knew this was not something i can hold in for very long....so i kinda brisk walked downstairs to the bathrooms...now typically club bathrooms are the nastiest things in the world...i go in there and the place is damn near spotless..i reason its because we were there early before it got poppin...went in a stall and proceeded to shyt my brains out...straight mud slide like 10 mins straight..no breaks....the toilet paper wasn't tough enough for me when i went to wipe my ass...it slid too much :dame:..as i was trying to think on how i can get to the paper towel outside..my boy came in..and was like "gotdamn" :damn:..i told him quick tear like 10 sheets off that paper towel rack and throw it over the stall door..which he did laughing his ass off..i used all 10 and i still felt disgusting..i got up and looked back :huhldup:...just a mixture of liquid shyt, clumpy shyt, and paper..went to flush...nothing...it was clogged....so im like i gotta get the fukk out of here :dame:...washed my hands with the quickness and i was out...thankfully no one saw me as i left the bathroom

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Blow up a bathroom at work on the clock:lolbron:

But not on the floor you work in:troll:

taking a nasty shyt at an office job where you interact and work closely with everyone can be very tricky - especially if it's a unisex bathroom and you have cute chicks as coworkers:patrice:

your best option is to try to find an alternate bathroom in the building somewhere. i found one that was up 3 floors. it was a bit of a hike, but it was worth not getting caught taking a smelly dump by the cuties i worked with. they wasn't about to have me up on the summerjam screen gossiping about my bowel movement.

anyway there was a fine Cuban chick named Lorena who had a tight little body from hitting the gym every day and she always ate super clean. i only saw her eat leafy kale and spinach salads and the occasional dry ass chicken breast or fish and drink nothing but water...i never saw her eat the greasy ass food everyone else did.

i guess one day she must've drank too much protein the night before or had a big breakfast or was cramping or something, because she was in the bathroom for at least 20 minutes. our desks were all near the bathroom so when someone was taking a loud shyt, we could all hear:lolbron: poor girl tried to cover up the sounds of her destroying the toilet by turning the faucet on loudly and trying to flush at the same time, but we all still heard it:russ: i know all those tricks bc i've tried them firsthand:laff:

when she was done she sprayed one of those bath and bodyworks fruity scents in the air to cover the stench but we already knew what the deal was:ufdup: she walked out with her face all red, partly because she finished exercising those demons and partly from embarrassment.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I've had this happen. It was 10 yrs ago we drove from Dallas to Houston for a family reunion. We got there early it was held at a state park. We had breakfast at the park they scrambled eggs n errythang. Later on its time for the BBQ bring it on. We ate we ate good. All types of family bringing out BBQ. I like ribs n brisket. :francis: I pacc a plate of BBQ (brisket)to go bacc to Dallas with. Things wind down. We hit 45 bacc to Dallas we maybe a 2 hrs into the drive my stomach gets to bubbling then drops. I'm n the baccseat farting like e MF. They letting windows down cuz the stench was unbearable. I tried to hold it in as long as I possibly could but I was about to shyt on myself. My Moma pulls over at a gas station omg it had to be the dirtiest gas station on 45 but I couldn't be piccy. I barely made it to the toilet before my ass exploded. I was relieved for a moment. I thought I had got it all out but 30 mins up 45 it hit again. We kept stopping along 45 so I could shyt. Then my granny pumped me so full of immodium ad I didn't shyt for 2 weeks.
you probably just brought an empty salad bowl and propped it down

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
taking a nasty shyt at an office job where you interact and work closely with everyone can be very tricky - especially if it's a unisex bathroom and you have cute chicks as coworkers:patrice:

your best option is to try to find an alternate bathroom in the building somewhere. i found one that was up 3 floors. it was a bit of a hike, but it was worth not getting caught taking a smelly dump by the cuties i worked with. they wasn't about to have me up on the summerjam screen gossiping about my bowel movement.

anyway there was a fine Cuban chick named Lorena who had a tight little body from hitting the gym every day and she always ate super clean. i only saw her eat leafy kale and spinach salads and the occasional dry ass chicken breast or fish and drink nothing but water...i never saw her eat the greasy ass food everyone else did.

i guess one day she must've drank too much protein the night before or had a big breakfast or was cramping or something, because she was in the bathroom for at least 20 minutes. our desks were all near the bathroom so when someone was taking a loud shyt, we could all hear:lolbron: poor girl tried to cover up the sounds of her destroying the toilet by turning the faucet on loudly and trying to flush at the same time, but we all still heard it:russ: i know all those tricks bc i've tried them firsthand:laff:

when she was done she sprayed one of those bath and bodyworks fruity scents in the air to cover the stench but we already knew what the deal was:ufdup: she walked out with her face all red, partly because she finished exercising those demons and partly from embarrassment.

At my job the lab and ER is on the first floor and Nurses station is on the second floor. The nursing staff is all women so I have the bathroom to myself.
:whew:

gumbygold

Rookie
Daps
Back in college, I studied abroad in Spain... I was at this beer/sangria open bar so I was hammered..it was always hammer time for me out there. :deadmanny:

I had to drop a wild duece and there was a long line at bathroom so I wandered out of the bar, before I knew it I was lost. …All these narrow cobblestone streets, shyt started to look the same.

I sat down between these two tiny European smart cars
My plan was to let off a couple rounds and sacrifice my Kirkland brand socks:pacspit:

Plan failed. That hot chocolate and churros I had earlier reversed that situation and I was paving these century old cobblestone streets with thick layers of fecal concrete..

The true L, is that I had no choice but to wipe with this 3X Tupac Tall T I had on….
Public defecation is one thing, but the feeling of wiping my ass with Tupac’s face is unforgettable..
To this day listening to Pac just aint the same :pachaha: