Extreme cases of Mudbutt

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well since all the cool kids are talking about shyttin' themselves.........:francis:

I kinda got this thing I do when I go to Concerts/Festivals that I know I'm gonna be front row at, where I don't eat/drink anything from mid day before the event, shyt/piss all I can so when I hit the front of the stage, I ain't got to leave to go use the bathroom. shyt works fine but I never really had to be away from the bathroom for like a day and change like that time I was in Connecticut and I went to go see Mastodon/RedFang over in New York.

Wake up in the morning, ain't eat or drink shyt. Hit the Taxi to the bus station and decided to take the chance on an Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts and really enjoyed the shyt (no pun intended).

Hit New York. Eat this Kind Bar I got in my pocket for Energy and make my way towards the venue. At the Venue, I reach early enough to get in so I hit the bar and get to do sort of a meet and greet with the dudes from Red Fang who were at the bar, so we get to drinking.

I must have drank a gallon of beer with them fools but I know I'm gonna sweat it out or if push comes to shove, I'ma piss in a bottle, put the cap on it and deposit it in the nearest bin or alteast get it out of the way and what's not.

Concert goes off without a hitch. I'm drunk, happy and just tired from being at a metal concert and dealing with all the bullshyt. I piss at the venue, eat my last energy bar, now I got to deal with the long ass trip from New York back to Conn on them Greyhounds. Now all I really been having is liquid. Beer and water. What you don't piss out, goes to your colon..and you know how that goes.

So I'm on the bus, eating some street vendor hot dog for sustenance, glad I'm going home. Hit Conn after like 3 hours, having been out and up for approx 24 hours, but home is less than 20 minutes away, so what my stupid ass do? Grab another Iced Coffee thinking I'm safe.:snoop:

I was fine before that last Iced Coffee, but it's like the minute I took the first major gulp of that shyt, looking out the window just wanting to get home so I could sleep, I feel my stomach start to bubble. Then I HEAR it start to fukking bubble.:merchant: A breh goes into ass clench with the kung fu grip sphincter action, but ain't no solid shyt in my system, breh. Just a bunch of liquid waste that got exacerbated by that second Iced Coffee that decided to bust out on the scene whether I wanted it too or not.:ufdup:

Didn't help that this old Ohio Players looking, motherfukker done got all comfortable after he asked if he could light up a square in the cab and we got to talking a bit and he going on about how the fukk he lived down the street from Joe Jackson and saw Michael outside doing the moon walk (:duck:) as a young kid.

I'm rocking from buttcheek to buttcheek, feeling my intestines slowly puff out on this shyt:sadcam: praying I make it home in time then...

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Now I done had a close call with a shyt slip back in Highschool when I trusted a fart and a lubricated (pause) nugget hit the gate (double pause) but nah, this was full on carburetor action with all the sounds to boot.

All I could do was just sit in that shyt, literally while breh rattled on about his band or whatever the fukk looking like.
Jeff-Van-Gundy-Stare.gif

Barganing with the Universe, Science and Allah about either erasing me from the face of the earth or making this all be just one bad dream.....

There's something almost cathartic about shytting yourself, as a grown man with no disability, restriction or injury after trying to hold it in for so long, brehs. I almost felt at peace 'cause now I knew all I had to do was open that door, pay my fee and introduce as much distance as I could from myself and that cab to the nearest place to get cleaned up.

Left a twenty sticking out of the seat belt holder, told breh to drop me off at a house about a block or so away, hobbled my ass off to the nearest backyard and had to wipe my ass with my socks in some dude's medieval ass looking shed.:scust: Made my way to my partner's house, grabbed a trash bag, dumped my underwear and dikkies into that shyt, disposed and prolly slept the entire day not knowing how less of a man I should feel for that bullshyt.:beli:

Your partner? You gay? :ehh:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Cold part about was every damn time I had to shyt, I threw up. I'm bargaining with God and shyt on the toilet. Lost 11 lbs over two days. Never felt so betrayed by my body in my life :francis:
Damm. But that's a blessing in disguise, got all of that backed up gunk outta your intestines.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
So I'm dropping my wife off to work at 8am. She works downtown. Myself...I'm playing hookie today...gonna have some me time at home :popcorn3:.

Before we left, I left I felt distant tremors but no worries, I'd be home and shyt for an hour if I want :king:

Made it out the suburb and was half way down the interstate when the process accelerated. I'm looking :sadcam:and wifey is like what's wrong with you. I tell her my stomach hurt and I need to drop a deuce. She just shrugs it off and continues yappin. I'm finding it impossible to really hear what she's saying.

Exit the ramp and we're like 4 blocks from where I drop her off at the side entrance of her building.

I'm speeding even more than usual so wifey is :usure:. "You think you need to use our bathroom at work?" By this time I had that brief reprieve you get where you think you've one the battle. I even joke with her that what if I walk in her building with her, and while we're being searched I shyt right there in front of everyone. She says she'd walk off as if she doesn't know me. I told her I'd make a scene and ask the guards could they tell that woman walking off, my wife to bring me some tissue.

We pull up to the drop off point at it feels like a gorilla just punched me in the gut. My face goes :why: and wifey asks if I'll be ok. :birdman:I'm a real nikka...of course I'm ok. She gives me my kiss and exits. Time to speed home and handle this nikka in my gut.

I bend the corner and there's a red light. Normally if you catch the green light it's a quick trip back to the interstate 95. Traffic is creeping.

The sweats start. Realize I'm still trying to maintain my composure as there are cars all around me. Don't want people looking in seeing my pain. I turn up the music and pretend to Bob and weave to the music.

Suddenly something happened. There was like an audible pop from my gut! I'm :leon:. I start that exit strategy, looking for buildings I can run in to. There's nothing brehs. I'm squirming like an escaped convict, still wearing blues, at the bus station and my picture just flashed on the screen.

nikka I'M FIGHTING IN THE CAR :damn::damn::damn:

Then my gut tapped my jaw and knocked me out the box...

:damn:

My body in that driver seat convulsing. I think I even moaned like a bytch. Reminded me in a twisted way of my wife nuttin and shaking after that nut is pounder out of her.

The after party I'm :shaq2:. Look around at the cars next to me and I'm :shaq2:

Such a disgusting feeling driving home in hot, liquid shyt. Driving with one hand because you're just :snoop:.

I get home finally and clean up. Come back out and clean the car seat with some spot remover that smelled strong. Then I threw a ripped trash bag over the seat.

Picked up wife at 5pm and she gets in the car, "What's that chemical smell :mindblown:

I say nothing...

"Why you have different clothes on...where are your clothes.":mindblown:

:whoo: Why is there plastic on the seat....

Me: :wtb:

Her: :jbhmm: :patrice::ooh::ooh:
:gladbron::lolbron::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:lupe:

:yeshrug:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Me: Entire ride home :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm dropping my wife off to work at 8am. She works downtown. Myself...I'm playing hookie today...gonna have some me time at home :popcorn3:.

Before we left, I left I felt distant tremors but no worries, I'd be home and shyt for an hour if I want :king:

Made it out the suburb and was half way down the interstate when the process accelerated. I'm looking :sadcam:and wifey is like what's wrong with you. I tell her my stomach hurt and I need to drop a deuce. She just shrugs it off and continues yappin. I'm finding it impossible to really hear what she's saying.

Exit the ramp and we're like 4 blocks from where I drop her off at the side entrance of her building.

I'm speeding even more than usual so wifey is :usure:. "You think you need to use our bathroom at work?" By this time I had that brief reprieve you get where you think you've one the battle. I even joke with her that what if I walk in her building with her, and while we're being searched I shyt right there in front of everyone. She says she'd walk off as if she doesn't know me. I told her I'd make a scene and ask the guards could they tell that woman walking off, my wife to bring me some tissue.

We pull up to the drop off point at it feels like a gorilla just punched me in the gut. My face goes :why: and wifey asks if I'll be ok. :birdman:I'm a real nikka...of course I'm ok. She gives me my kiss and exits. Time to speed home and handle this nikka in my gut.

I bend the corner and there's a red light. Normally if you catch the green light it's a quick trip back to the interstate 95. Traffic is creeping.

The sweats start. Realize I'm still trying to maintain my composure as there are cars all around me. Don't want people looking in seeing my pain. I turn up the music and pretend to Bob and weave to the music.

Suddenly something happened. There was like an audible pop from my gut! I'm :leon:. I start that exit strategy, looking for buildings I can run in to. There's nothing brehs. I'm squirming like an escaped convict, still wearing blues, at the bus station and my picture just flashed on the screen.

nikka I'M FIGHTING IN THE CAR :damn::damn::damn:

Then my gut tapped my jaw and knocked me out the box...

My body in that driver seat convulsing. I think I even moaned like a bytch. Reminded me in a twisted way of my wife nuttin and shaking after that nut is pounder out of her.

The after party I'm :shaq2:. Look around at the cars next to me and I'm :shaq2:

Such a disgusting feeling driving home in hot, liquid shyt. Driving with one hand because you're just :snoop:.

I get home finally and clean up. Come back out and clean the car seat with some spot remover that smelled strong. Then I threw a ripped trash bag over the seat.

Picked up wife at 5pm and she gets in the car, "What's that chemical smell :mindblown:

I say nothing...

"Why you have different clothes on...where are your clothes.":mindblown:

:whoo: Why is there plastic on the seat....

Me: :wtb:

Her: :jbhmm: :patrice::ooh::ooh:
:gladbron::lolbron::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:lupe:

:yeshrug:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Me: Entire ride home :francis:
:laff:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I remember the one time i had food poisoning
I was in graduate school and we had this huge test the next day. So me and my boy decide to get some food around 11pm. for the late night studying. I was in nashville at the time and we head over to jack in the box (first L) :mjcry:
He gets some fries and i decide to get the breakfast burrito. He was like :usure: u know them shyts been sitting there all day. I was like i eat these all the time and preceeded to :eat:
I was all good rest of the night. I woke up the next day feeling uneasy. :ld: I brushed it off thinking im just nervous for the test:manny:
Halfway through the test that uneasy feeling in my stomach is getting worse and i start sweating profusely :lupe:
By this time i was like fukk this and i quickly finished and bounced.
As im going home im starting to get dizzy, and i can feel my stomach expanding by the min :merchant:
By the time i get home(dont even remember how i got there) i get to the bathroom and im expelling everything from both ends :scust:
After thats done i try to go to bed, and i felt the most painful stomach cramp :sadcam:and ran back. After the third time i just layed on the bathroom floor :mjcry:
Lost like 10 pounds that day

To this day havent had jack in the box ever again :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the one time i had food poisoning
I was in graduate school and we had this huge test the next day. So me and my boy decide to get some food around 11pm. for the late night studying. I was in nashville at the time and we head over to jack in the box (first L) :mjcry:
He gets some fries and i decide to get the breakfast burrito. He was like :usure: u know them shyts been sitting there all day. I was like i eat these all the time and preceeded to :eat:
I was all good rest of the night. I woke up the next day feeling uneasy. :ld: I brushed it off thinking im just nervous for the test:manny:
Halfway through the test that uneasy feeling in my stomach is getting worse and i start sweating profusely :lupe:
By this time i was like fukk this and i quickly finished and bounced.
As im going home im starting to get dizzy, and i can feel my stomach expanding by the min :merchant:
By the time i get home(dont even remember how i got there) i get to the bathroom and im expelling everything from both ends :scust:
After thats done i try to go to bed, and i felt the most painful stomach cramp :sadcam:and ran back. After the third time i just layed on the bathroom floor :mjcry:
Lost like 10 pounds that day

To this day havent had jack in the box ever again :pacspit:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
i was on the bus heading to college . . well . . community college
when all of a sudden, my stomach starts making the sort of noise a crane would make bending and swaying in high speed winds:whew:
when all of a sudden my a$$hole says in a popeye voice "I cant's stands no more" :ohhh:
i shytted myself brehs:mjcry:

i got off at the next stop and walked my muddy ass to some nearby woods and shiited out even more mud pies:wow:

had to wipe my ass with some notebook paper:francis:
got on a return bus to go home while i contemplated hiring a hitman to kill me:skip:
had to tie my hoodie around my waist to hide my brown shame :sadcam: