Extreme cases of Mudbutt

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This almost happened to me yesterday and I was at home almost all day :martin:

It hit me with swift quickness and I almost didn't make it.

I'm lactose intolerant but for some reason I'm always like "nothing's going to happen this time :jawalrus:" after I ate some ice cream

A while passes by and I'm like :merchant: and I skip to the bathroom
and barely make it....... but I made it
:wow:

If I would've been in public I definitely wouldn't have made it in time :huhldup::snoop:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i had a near miss about two months ago.

I had some popeyes and some homemade brownie oreo bars. Was not a good mix.
why would you do this to yourself?:damn:

everytime i eat popeyes now it's guaranteed BGs...i can only eat it when i know i'm going straight home. fukk eating it on my lunch break at work.

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
fukk it ima tell my lil bullshyt.:snoop:

2 a.m. 55 south on my way to New Orleans.

I stopped at a truck stop and grabbed a chicken burrito.:snoop:

I hop in my truck and get halfway into my burrito when the bubblin started.

I swear it felt like I had three baby elephants harlem shakin in my stomach, breh.:mjcry:

"Naw. Not in the truck, mayne.":sadcam:

I tried told hold it. I think I made it 2 or 3 miles before i hit an exit. Shut the truck off and struggled up the hill towards the trees. Breh...I had to shyt behind a tree.

After I finished I was:

:ahh:

:win:

:francis: I got nothin to wipe with.

I didnt know what to do so I took of my sweatpants and used em.:damn:

Ditched the sweats and ninja'd back in the truck when ppl werent driving past.

Aint no way Im eatin truck stop food again. Got a crock pot and GF grill in the truck now.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
This almost happened to me yesterday and I was at home almost all day :martin:

It hit me with swift quickness and I almost didn't make it.

I'm lactose intolerant but for some reason I'm always like "nothing's going to happen this time :jawalrus:" after I ate some ice cream

A while passes by and I'm like :merchant: and I skip to the bathroom
and barely make it....... but I made it

If I would've been in public I definitely wouldn't have made it in time :huhldup::snoop:

:mjcry:

Ranch dressing:mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it ima tell my lil bullshyt.:snoop:

2 a.m. 55 south on my way to New Orleans.

I stopped at a truck stop and grabbed a chicken burrito.:snoop:

I hop in my truck and get halfway into my burrito when the bubblin started.

I swear it felt like I had three baby elephants harlem shakin in my stomach, breh.:mjcry:

"Naw. Not in the truck, mayne.":sadcam:

I tried told hold it. I think I made it 2 or 3 miles before i hit an exit. Shut the truck off and struggled up the hill towards the trees. Breh...I had to shyt behind a tree.

After I finished I was:

:ahh:

:win:

:francis: I got nothin to wipe with.

I didnt know what to do so I took of my sweatpants and used em.:damn:

Ditched the sweats and ninja'd back in the truck when ppl werent driving past.

Aint no way Im eatin truck stop food again. Got a crock pot and GF grill in the truck now.
:deadmanny:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
word of advice: if you're on the road and have to take a shyt, try to find the nearest hotel. they always have the cleanest bathrooms in the lobby

i had to take a dump on my way home from work the other day and i didnt want to deal with dirty ass gas station bathrooms, so i pulled into a marriott.
walked by the friendly front desk clerk, who greeted me with a smile:smile:. i walked directly into a pristine bathroom and took my time emptying out my stomach...almost fell asleep on the damn toilet bowl, that's how comfortable i felt:ahh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
In situations like these, you NEVER trust a fart, and don't ever think you outta the woods if the BGs stop. Learned that the hard way :francis:

real shyt :laff: no pun intended

word of advice: if you're on the road and have to take a shyt, try to find the nearest hotel. they always have the cleanest bathrooms in the lobby

:yes:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

i had to take a dump on my way home from work the other day and i didnt want to deal with dirty ass gas station bathrooms, so i pulled into a marriott.
walked by the friendly front desk clerk, who greeted me with a smile:smile:. i walked directly into a pristine bathroom and took my time emptying out my stomach...almost fell asleep on the damn toilet bowl, that's how comfortable i felt:ahh:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I never thought to do this...
Pos rep

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When this happens at work:mjcry:

I remember once I had a day full of meetings and I had diarrhea. Had a nikka sitting in the conference room all day like

zVeUeO6Q.gif

nikka shyt his pants.:mjlol:

I've been there before breh, it's no laughing matter :mjcry:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I remember once I had a day full of meetings and I had diarrhea. Had a nikka sitting in the conference room all day like

zVeUeO6Q.gif

I've been there before breh, it's not laughing matter :mjcry:

shyt is the worst breh:mjcry:

When its too much to handle I make up a lie to leave work early:mjcry::mjlol:

Get home and be like
DpTNr.gif

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
tip: don't use a public restroom. you honestly might be better off shytting in a bush. if u go to a public restroom u probably aren't gonna sit on that nasty toilet. squatting above the toilet leaves the chance for your liquid poop you fart out to spray in various directions. u could even get some on the person in the stall next to u.

now u know once your done pooping your butthole won't feel safe that it won't happen again in a few minutes. imagine exiting your stall to find the person u accidentally shytted on waiting to beat your ass, and as they beat your ass poop explosion #2 happens. so now your shytty and bloody :weirdo:

:whoa: this has never happened to me. i don't use public restrooms

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tip: don't use a public restroom. you honestly might be better off shytting in a bush. if u go to a public restroom u probably aren't gonna sit on that nasty toilet. squatting above the toilet leaves the chance for your liquid poop you fart out to spray in various directions. u could even get some on the person in the stall next to u.

now u know once your done pooping your butthole won't feel safe that it won't happen again in a few minutes. imagine exiting your stall to find the person u accidentally shytted on waiting to beat your ass, and as they beat your ass poop explosion #2 happens. so now your shytty and bloody :weirdo:

:whoa: this has never happened to me. i don't use public restrooms

:mjlol: