Extreme cases of Mudbutt

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Got my own story:

Was last year, last day before the holdiays at school. Me & a couple brehs were spending the night in the club partyin. Unfortunately the restroom was outta function around 4am. Not really a problem up to this point, but then I made a horrible mistake. I was hungry af, so I went outside the club and there was this food truck on the other side of the road servin french fries n shyt. So I ordered some shyt there and it tasted kinda off :francis:. After I ate that shyt I was like :yeshrug: probably not that serious. Around 5am the bubble guts started kickin in :merchant:
Went to the bathroom but then I realized it was closed :merchant:
By this time most of my homies were already at the train station to get somethin to eat in that cafe, so I tried to get there as soon as possible. Its maybe 15 minutes from the club, but my struggle was real. There was NO WAY i was gonna handle it until I got there so I was like :damn:
walked around town but there were just houses & streets everywhere so no opportunty.
I was really almost at the point of shytting myself when I finally found some townhouse or sumthin like that with a backyard and lots of bushes & trees with a huge wall around the property :ahh:
That feeling when you can finally shyt :ohlawd:
Was clean as a mf also didnt even need something to wipe :ahh:

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
The worst I ever seen was this kid at my school that shyt himself..... He just happened to shyt himself right before school finished too. :wow:

As Jamaicans we know not to let people find out your shytting in the school bathroom, or your going to have people teasing you, and throwing garbage and water on you:russ: But breh shyt himself in the bathroom!! and someone found out :pachaha:In 5 minutes the entire school was outside the bathroom waiting on breh to make his appearance :wow: Males going in the bathroom Just to see if its true :ohhh: Then coming out there laughing like crazy :heh: Now the tension building like crazy. People stockpiling outside the bathroom. Bout 30 minutes past and still breh wouldn't budge. :russ:

The nurse had to come give him the confidence to come out thre :russ:
When he finally came out to face his judgement :wow::wow:

When People in the crowd started laughing....You could hear the laughter echoing through the school :wow:
Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Some people were

14t3kox.gif

Some people were
tumblr_inline_no680vzCLF1sn2cms_500.gif
200_s.gif

The girls were the most savage. They were staring in his eyes with the utmost contempt

2050107_orig.gif

All the p*ssy that breh could of got was GONE!!!...... GONEEEEE!!!

Even the teachers were out there throwing stares at him
giphy.gif

People in the front biting their lips trying not to laugh in this niqqas face:mjlol:, people in the back running away in laughter:pachaha:And to top it off...the nurse herself don't even want to touch this niqqa. She guiding him but keeping her hand 5 inches from his body. You could see her pretending not to be disgusted...:russ:

But every time she looks down on this niqqa it was
giphy.gif

That shyt must of been demonic brehs. Cause his pants didn't look like he shyt himself. :mjlol: It looked like some freak accident where he barely made it out alive :bryan:There was nothing held back brehs:bryan:Pants soaked all the way down, front and back :bryan:He got chunks of shyt in his shoes :bryan:

Breh lost all his friends, all his girls, his teachers don't respect him no more. :russ: All of this from one loose bowl :russ:

Breh had to go into witness protection. Cause that was the last day I ever saw him. I know he's in another country right now, Cause this typa story spreads in Jamaica..... Nowhere is safe :wow:

If you're reading this young breh. I just have to say..... "Hate it had to be you":wow:

Daps
Reppin
California
This almost happened to me yesterday during night ops, it's 2 AM in the field dark as shyt waiting for these ate up ass soldiers to hit the LOA. I had to meditate hard as fukk to keep it in. Couldn't even piss without feeling it wanting to sneak out, took me ten minutes to struggle piss in some bushes that looked like it had demons hiding in it.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The worst I ever seen was this kid at my school that shyt himself..... He just happened to shyt himself right before school finished too. :wow:

As Jamaicans we know not to let people find out your shytting in the school bathroom, or your going to have people teasing you, and throwing garbage and water on you:russ: But breh shyt himself in the bathroom!! and someone found out :pachaha:In 5 minutes the entire school was outside the bathroom waiting on breh to make his appearance :wow: Males going in the bathroom Just to see if its true :ohhh: Then coming out there laughing like crazy :heh: Now the tension building like crazy. People stockpiling outside the bathroom. Bout 30 minutes past and still breh wouldn't budge. :russ:

When People in the crowd started laughing....You could hear the laughter echoing through the school :wow:

Some people were

14t3kox.gif

Some people were
200_s.gif

The girls were the most savage. They were staring in his eyes with the utmost contempt

2050107_orig.gif

giphy.gif

People in the front biting their lips trying not to laugh in this niqqas face:mjlol:, people in the back running away in laughter:pachaha:And to top it off...the nurse herself don't even want to touch this niqqa. She guiding him but keeping her hand 5 inches from his body. You could see her pretending not to be disgusted...:russ:

giphy.gif

That shyt must of been demonic brehs. Cause his pants didn't look like he shyt himself. :mjlol: It looked like some freak accident where he barely made it out alive :bryan:There was nothing held back brehs:bryan:Pants soaked all the way down, front and back :bryan:He got chunks of shyt in his shoes :bryan:

Breh lost all his friends, all his girls, his teachers don't respect him no more. :russ: All of this from one loose bowl :russ:

Breh had to go into witness protection. Cause that was the last day I ever saw him. I know he's in another country right now, Cause this typa story spreads in Jamaica..... Nowhere is safe :wow:

If you're reading this young breh. I just have to say..... "Hate it had to be you":wow:
Damn why y'all do him like that? :dead::dead::dead:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Brehs had this happen to me 3 times and the last time I almost didn't make it.

We were in paris and we walking when suddenly the bubbles started :merchant: I knew what it ment and was like bytch we have to move :ufdup: She's like what wrong, why are you acting this way. I'm like I need to shyt real bad but there weren't any restaurant or cafe where we were, IN FUKING PARIS :bryan:

I'm like let's go to the metro there have to be bathrooms there right :sadcam: NO FUKING TOILETS!! I was going up stairs down stairs it felt like every movement could be fatal. I started getting these heat flashes, sweating like a damn horse:wow: Face was wet, back was wet.

When we came up I was getting desperate and each time shyt like this happens I start praying. I was like please god let me make it please :mjcry: So We finally get to a cafe and it looked mad dirty and people in there were looking at me like :upsetfavre:.

Soaked in sweat not giving a fuk rushed to the bathroom, thinking I made it :blessed:

There was only one and it was 50 cent that you had to put in the door, at this point I'm :damn::damn: I go back upstairs like a freaking crack addicted begging my girl for some change but she has none and has this face on her :heh: bytch was legit enjoying my struggle.

I go back downstairs and it's occupied and it hit me :lupe:I'mma wait here doing my eddy murphy dance until that door opens and then just go in.

This white guy comes out looks at me like :dahell: I'm like :ufdup: And go in without paying.

BREHS

I just let loose, it was like volcano erupting, fast and hot had me like :sadbron: and :noah: at the same time. All the while i was thanking jesus for keeping it down :salute:

Last edited:
Daps

Some people were

14t3kox.gif

Some people were
200_s.gif

2050107_orig.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm crying:laff:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Some people were

14t3kox.gif

Some people were
200_s.gif

2050107_orig.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

one od the posts of the gear :wow:

thank you all for sharing your stories of that bubble gut action:heh:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
man im lucky i got one of those iron stomachs, shyts trained like a motherfukker

i shyt once a day, every morning after a bowl of oatmeal, coffee and a smoke, thats it

very rarely have i ever had to shyt outside of designated areas (my spot, parents place, brother in laws house etc) of familiarity and comfort

plus Im Muslim so our hygiene game is on point, I ALWAYS shower after I shyt

I couldnt even imagine having to use a public washroom...the last time I did was probably back in university when I used to hit up the handicap washroom that place was spotless

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bruh I just thought about it...

Went to a Mexican restaurant to chop it up with the hommie @cfountain

It's was all good till it wasn't :sadcam:

I had to stop what I was doing, and proceeded to drop a damn napalm in little ass bathroom

:wow:

That toliet wouldn't flush on some:troll: shyt, now I got talk to the damn owner and tell him that he may or may not need to plunge his toilet.

Appearently I made a plunging motion and cfountain already knew what it was.
:mjcry:

I look over at cfountain dude like:

tumblr_inline_nbmdm25FB61s1wfbs.gif

And

giphy.gif

I walk back over there and Buddy like:

Cfountain: you alright fella:mjpls:

Me: :sadcam: nah Bruh I'm ready go.