Extreme cases of Mudbutt

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
:dead: food poisoning ain't no joke breh. If you never had it, for your sake, I hope never do. shytting and puking at the same time ain't fun :damn:

oh_my_cornel_west.gif

I take back what I said, you a trooper my nikka.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've had this happen. It was 10 yrs ago we drove from Dallas to Houston for a family reunion. We got there early it was held at a state park. We had breakfast at the park they scrambled eggs n errythang. Later on its time for the BBQ bring it on. We ate we ate good. All types of family bringing out BBQ. I like ribs n brisket. :francis: I pacc a plate of BBQ (brisket)to go bacc to Dallas with. Things wind down. We hit 45 bacc to Dallas we maybe a 2 hrs into the drive my stomach gets to bubbling then drops. I'm n the baccseat farting like e MF. They letting windows down cuz the stench was unbearable. I tried to hold it in as long as I possibly could but I was about to shyt on myself. My Moma pulls over at a gas station omg it had to be the dirtiest gas station on 45 but I couldn't be piccy. I barely made it to the toilet before my ass exploded. I was relieved for a moment. I thought I had got it all out but 30 mins up 45 it hit again. We kept stopping along 45 so I could shyt. Then my granny pumped me so full of immodium ad I didn't shyt for 2 weeks.
Anybody remember these chips?
foodfailure_wowchips.jpg

I remember eating these as a kid once and not to long after I did I smelled shyt.
Slipped my hand down the back of my pants and my fingers came back brown and watery :scusthov:
It literally made me shyt water with NO WARNING.
Edit: Turns out I wasn't the only one :scusthov:
Lay's WOW chips - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:scust:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember eating some terrible food. Gave me severe bubble gutts. Ran to the washroom and didn't make it in time. Ended up having to throw out my undies and go home commando. :beli:

That extra minute it took me to line the toilet seat cost me. :sadbron:

Had to sit all day at my desk with no undies.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Remember eating some terrible food. Gave me severe bubble gutts. Ran to the washroom and didn't make it in time. Ended up having to throw out my undies and go home commando. :beli:

That extra minute it took me to line the toilet seat cost me. :sadbron:

:dead:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
i had a near miss about two months ago.

I had some popeyes and some homemade brownie oreo bars. Was not a good mix.

I was chopping it up with my boys and some of my boys family members and then i got the bubbling.

Told my brehs I gotta get home quick :whoa:

Lived about 10 minutes away... one of my patnas riding shotgun laughing his off cuz I'm doing the twist in the driver seat to keep from shytting myself, I'm sweating and shyt to keep it all contained

I pull up to the crip and barely make it..but a finish nonetheless....was on the john for like 30 minutes