Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The bloodline has had a bigger impact than the elite ever have in the past two years. The bucks are superstars in their own mind. The Usos are in stadiums globally. And their matches are better.

Roman Reigns has... The Usos aren't the reason those stadiums are filled . Great team but they are along for the ride.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Roman Reigns has... The Usos aren't the reason those stadiums are filled . Great team but they are along for the ride.
Also the Bucks have been putting other people over recently. If the entire tag division revolved around them theyd be called marks for themselves like Cody was. Theres really not much of an argument at this point

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Don’t even need to….. the people already spoke. Maybe you and homey that dapped you to hope….. cuz help looks like it’s needed :sas2:
They don't need my help. Those are 4 millionaires (2 Samoans, 2 MAGA cacs) who don't put any money in my pocket. They can all kick rocks.
:camby:
The Usos are far more entertaining & believable, though. The bucks look like they'd get beat up by 6th graders.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The bucks flanked devitt, styles and Kenny. They were not filling sumo hall or the Tokyo dome during their ascent...their bosses were.

They main evented the PPV that changed the course of wrestling in America (All In) and were one of the key reasons AEW was even created. You're not selling out an arena or buying a PPV centered around an Usos main event or marketed around the Usos as a major attraction.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
the internet and real life is the same because everybody is on the internet lol.

No.

Wrestling fans that'll seek out a poll from fightful ≠ the pro wrestling climate offline

You know this... there's a reason there's rappers like Smokepurpp with all the online engagement in the world cant even fill up a 800 person venue with 12 dollar entrance fees

everyone online exists in real life, absolutely... but everyone who watches pro wrestling are not engaging in wrestling polls from fightful and other wrestling obsessed dirtsheets. the people who do are from a very specific segment of fans, and we know which way they swing. It’s not the mainstream

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The young bucks are much better. They have more 5 star matches according to Dave Meltzer, so they're obviously all time great worthy.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The bloodline has had a bigger impact than the elite ever have in the past two years. The bucks are superstars in their own mind. The Usos are in stadiums globally. And their matches are better.

They main evented the PPV that changed the course of wrestling in America (All In) and were one of the key reasons AEW was even created. You're not selling out an arena or buying a PPV centered around an Usos main event or marketed around the Usos as a major attraction.

This.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
No.

Wrestling fans that'll seek out a poll from fightful ≠ the pro wrestling climate offline

You know this... there's a reason there's rappers like Smokepurpp with all the online engagement in the world cant even fill up a 800 person venue with 12 dollar entrance fees

everyone online exists in real life, absolutely... but everyone who watches pro wrestling are not engaging in wrestling polls from fightful and other wrestling obsessed dirtsheets. the people who do are from a very specific segment of fans, and we know which way they swing. It’s not the mainstream

Nothing about wrestling in 2022 is mainstream though, literally the only wrestlers casuals know are John Cena, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, The Rock, Austin, Foley, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, and maybe CM Punk.

Like yeah you can say nobody checking for the Young Bucks, but ain’t nobody checking for the Usos like that either.

Remember when WWE went to Rolling Loud? The crowd was DEAD, they didn’t know what the fukk was going on.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nothing about wrestling in 2022 is mainstream though, literally the only wrestlers casuals know are John Cena, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, The Rock, Austin, Foley, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, and maybe CM Punk.

Like yeah you can say nobody checking for the Young Bucks, but ain’t nobody checking for the Usos like that either.

Remember when WWE went to Rolling Loud? The crowd was DEAD, they didn’t know what the fukk was going on.

Wrestlemania draws crowds of 70k people who don’t even follow the product on a weekly basis. That’s literally as mainstream as you can get

casuals think ALL pro wrestling is the WWE the same way they don’t know the difference between MMA (the sport) and UFC the promotion.

wrestling is still relevant in pop culture and very mainstream. AEW isn’t.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Imma say it, the Usos have it but they don't connect with wat Vince got going . They are a great tag team in performance but they don't connect like edge /Christian , Hardy's , new day , or even rkobro. At first I thought this unification was a way to get the tag belt off orton but rkobro might fukk around and win

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wrestlemania draws crowds of 70k people who don’t even follow the product on a weekly basis. That’s literally as mainstream as you can get

casuals think ALL pro wrestling is the WWE the same way they don’t know the difference between MMA (the sport) and UFC the promotion.

wrestling is still relevant in pop culture and very mainstream. AEW isn’t.

Putting 70k in a stadium for Wrestlemania doesn't make you pop culture relevant. Those are 2 entirely diff things