EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Shut up you dap fishing clown. You voted for McCain. And you concern troll for maga/trump because you are a fatherless attention seeking lame. Why you think you can even bring this static to me is laughable :heh:
How do you dudes remember the details of individual posters like this? Do ya’ll go research their posts before you respond to them? I can’t keep up with all the crazies on this site… I don’t know how y’all do it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah. He's probably just not a nice guy. I mean, there are people who would tell you that I'm not a nice guy. Does that mean my livelihood should be taken away and my career destroyed?

But ain't no way this dude been out here beating MULTIPLE women and just now getting charges. Lettuce be real.

With that being said, the bad press is definitely destroying his career either way. Those text messages should never have been released.

If bro was really as bad as they insinuate I don’t see how he got to this position in the first place. You can just bully people in Hollywood and end up going from a relative nobody to the pivotal villain for Marvel’s next slate of movies. Not as a black man.

So obviously he was well-liked to a degree. He obviously had people with influence on his side. I don’t know how all that changed.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one stopped to even try to make sense of the rumor. Why would the DA even want to talk to random people? Unless they were witnesses of the crime they are prosecuting any statements from elsewhere are irrelevant and wouldn’t even be allowed in court anyway.
I agree with this. I have never heard of anybody getting arrested for domestic violence, and other women who he might have abused in the past, going to the DA and saying "he beat me up too."

It's like, how do you even use that as evidence? No DA worth their salt would bring that into court.

Now with THAT being said, the simple fact is, even if the DA couldn't use it, the fact that it's in the news for dumbasses who dont understand how court and evidence works means that his career is over - for now, at least.

He gon have to give up a LOT of bussy to get put back on. And that's a word that I never thought I would ever have to use. :francis:

Did yall sleep through the Cosby trial? That's exactly what they did to prosecute Cosby. Brought in a bunch of random women not related to the actual woman and case he was on trial for and allowed them to testify and make unproven accusations against him with no actual evidence.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You already know divestors making livestreams about this celebrating and talking about using witchcraft on him

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did yall sleep through the Cosby trial? That's exactly what they did to prosecute Cosby. Brought in a bunch of random women not related to the actual woman and case he was on trial for and allowed them to testify and make unproven accusations against him with no actual evidence.
Totally different situations. Cosby trial was all types of fukkery which is why it was overturned.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
So from that TMZ article it's looking like this white chick was a crazy insecure controlling bytch.
But this is probably not the first time she's shown him that which ultimately plays into my theory that black ppl put up with WAY more shyt from nonblack ppl.

Hopefully he can prove in COURT exactly what their referencing in the article. Otherwise...

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Totally different situations. Cosby trial was all types of fukkery which is why it was overturned.

No Cosby trial was over turned cause he had an agreement in place to not be prosecuted on the accusations in the future from the previous DA in exchange for testifying in a lawsuit and settlement on those accusations. A different DA years later ignored that anf charged him and they also illegally unsealed and used his deposition in the other lawsuit as evidence in their case. Appeals court basically said the new DA had to honor the old DA's agreement with Cosby and tossed his case.

Daps

True. First and only time I've ever seen that done and it was actually illegal to do that but the DA and judge wanted Cosby in prison.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Which makes me wonder what is really happening because that still took a while and the movie he was promoting still came out. They basically cut this dude off at the knees. Some serious shyt might be coming out.

Doesn’t he have a damn daughter too?! Smdh

All of this. I hoped this would be an isolated incident, but it seems like this was the tip of the iceberg. I'm preparing myself for a circus. I hate it had to be him

Daps
How do you dudes remember the details of individual posters like this? Do ya’ll go research their posts before you respond to them? I can’t keep up with all the crazies on this site… I don’t know how y’all do it.

It's hilarious because I don't be knowing nothing about these dudes. :pachaha:

The only ppl I know are @Bryan Danielson cause he works with Kevin Feige at Marvel Studios, and Nicole (cause that's a MAN), and a couple other ppl.

I got a bunch of fans on this site who I don't be knowing nothing about. I've seen @The G.O.D II on the site, but if you asked me any specific details on breh, I wouldn't be able to tell you nothing.

I was bluffing yesterday when I said he didn't have a hairline, and it turned out I just happened to be right. Oh wait a minute, that wasn't even him, that was a different poster. See, I be getting these dudes mixed up, I don't even pay attention to their names:laff: