EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out how a straight black male was allowed to allegedly terrorize an environment dominated by white gays and women and still advance into Hollywood. They have basically alleged he was a sociopath in his early days so how did he forge the relationships necessary to continue to ascend in his career? And how was he able to do it in an age where an allegation will derail your career in a straight white male dominated field, let alone one dominated by gays and women?

Exactly.

The breh is not established.

Why the hell would cacs behind the scenes protect and propagate a heterosexual black male actor who isn't established with his abuse of women? :mjtf:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Hate to say this as you're all generally bucks on here and take offense to advice on white women..but lay down with dogs you'll wake up with fleas..these problems seem to follow brehs who can't stay away from these people.

It has nothing to do with color😅

Whether black white or purple, the nikka went above and beyond in a situation that didn't call for it...

nikka legit sprewelled this bytch..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It has nothing to do with color😅

Whether black white or purple, the nikka went above and beyond in a situation that didn't call for it...

nikka legit sprewelled this bytch..

Uhh, yes it does..You pay for the choices you make.
Not that Black women dont, but White girls are quick to call the cops for the smallest thing. You date them at your own risk,
Theyre making it out to be a pattern of abuse..wont end well for him.

I dont know of a single buck whose winning this year..Majors, Chris Rock, and even top c00n Clarance Thomas all took a massive hit.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Uhh, yes it does..You pay for the choices you make.
Not that Black women dont, but White girls are quick to call the cops for the smallest thing. You date them at your own risk,
Theyre making it out to be a pattern of abuse..wont end well for him.

I dont know of a single buck whose winning this year..Majors, Chris Rock, and even top c00n Clarance Thomas all took a massive hit.

She got smacked and choked....no biggie

Maybe if he rock bottomed her on top of the taxi cab, that would have warranted a 911 call...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I need this nxgga to SHUT THE HELL UP.

He just don't know how to stay silent. Him and his team is the reason it's going as far as it's going.

Don't tell US this. Go tell Feige and @Bryan Danielson so that they won't fire him from Marvel and then chill. Go on vacation till this stuff dies down. Be a #passportbro and live your life until the court case happens, take your slap on the wrist and then move on.

All this talking is only burying him deeper. :snoop:

And there is a time when you defend yourself, don't get me wrong, but I'm saying he is saying the wrong things right now. Just chill. Relax. You gotta let it play out at this point.
Nah this is good of him to fight back. Y'all want him to just get ragdolled and beg for forgiveness when he has proof.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Told my son from high school don’t fukk with white women. :hubie: My father told me the same. These women were riding around being just as demonic as their male counterparts they got nikkas fooled :ufdup:

On topic though I fukk with breh he killed it as Damien I haven’t watched Antman yet but dudes on here mentioned he killed that role too. If he did it put him under the jail I doubt he did though this dude walking around 220+ lbs of solid muscle ain’t no way he was just beating up white women all this time and they just let him rock. What country do you dudes think you living in? :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
JONATHAN%20MAJORS%20CHARLIE%20CARVER%20GAY%20KISS%2005.gif

:ohhh: SO THIS IS HOW DUDE
BECAME THE NEW BLACK FACE
OF HOLLYWOOD.

HE WENT THE WILL SMITH ROUTE.