EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This is a crazy thing to say

In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.

Now the police have to admit make a statement

If there's a video of the cave beast hitting him.. what haven't you released it yet lawyer bytch?
:dahell:
At least he could gotten some sympathy from the masses

You wait until his name is back in the news to defend him by posting screenshots?
:dahell:

Daps

bro fighting back

I need this nxgga to SHUT THE HELL UP.

He just don't know how to stay silent. Him and his team is the reason it's going as far as it's going.

Don't tell US this. Go tell Feige and @Bryan Danielson so that they won't fire him from Marvel and then chill. Go on vacation till this stuff dies down. Be a #passportbro and live your life until the court case happens, take your slap on the wrist and then move on.

All this talking is only burying him deeper. :snoop:

And there is a time when you defend yourself, don't get me wrong, but I'm saying he is saying the wrong things right now. Just chill. Relax. You gotta let it play out at this point.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

He just don't know how to stay silent. Him and his team is the reason it's going as far as it's going.

Don't tell US this. Go tell Feige and @Bryan Danielson so that they won't fire him from Marvel and then chill. Go on vacation till this stuff dies down. Be a #passportbro and live your life until the court case happens, take your slap on the wrist and then move on.

And there is a time when you defend yourself, don't get me wrong, but I'm saying he is saying the wrong things right now. Just chill. Relax. You gotta let it play out at this point.
He's losing work and endorsements
They didn't just cut him loose.. they had meetings, listened to his side and looked at the evidence
I doubt they would have dropped him if there was proof showing he's innocent

Staying quiet doesn't solve anything

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Well that's the point that I was making. I don't think he has a pattern of physically beating up women. It's like, come on, if he has beat up 3 women, one of them would have called the cops on him by now.

I think he has a pattern of being an a$$hole. I think beating up the chic was a one-off event.

not saying he's guily or innocent of what he's accused of but people underestimate how many women protect abusive men. check out forums for women and you'll see them share their experiences, many dudes have avoided rape or domestic abuse charges.

women can have more courage when they get away from their abuser as well and when they end up in a healthier relationship.

snippet:
Actor Blake Jenner has broken his silence regarding claims of mental, emotional, and physical abuse lodged against him by his ex-wife, Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist. In November of last year, Benoist posted a 14-minute Instagram video detailing her experience with domestic violence at the hands of a former, younger partner, describing instances where she was “pinned down and slapped repeatedly, punched so hard I felt the wind go out of me, dragged by my hair across pavement, headbutted, pinched until my skin broke, shoved against the wall so hard the drywall broke, choked,” among other instances. While she did not name her abuser in the video, fans were able to deduce that the actress was referring to Jenner, whom she divorced in 2016.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

You the one that paid the woman to come out though.

He fighting for his life for his life right now cuz you applying the pressure

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:jbhmm: Where were these "allegations" when he was In the 5 Bloods, LoveCraft Country, and The Harder They Fall? Something definitely isn't right about this situation :patrice:.
I love how folks just sit on shyt, then wait until the right time to release the flutes. If dude wasn't on shyt back then, why wait?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And keep in mind these are gonna be white women.

Yalls precious PAWGs once again, brehs :snoop:

Think the female gender of a ppl who systematically held your ancestors in the worst inhumane slavery that ever existed and committed the worst atrocities against your ppl that have ever been committed since the beginning of time are good candidates for a mate, brehs! :snoop:

Yea, he should have abused (allegedly) black women instead? Y’all logic is :mjtf: