EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's hilarious because I don't be knowing nothing about these dudes. :pachaha:

The only ppl I know are @Bryan Danielson cause he works with Kevin Feige at Marvel Studios, and Nicole (cause that's a MAN), and a couple other ppl.

I got a bunch of fans on this site who I don't be knowing nothing about. I've seen @The G.O.D II on the site, but if you asked me any specific details on breh, I wouldn't be able to tell you nothing.

I was bluffing yesterday when I said he didn't have a hairline, and it turned out I just happened to be right. Oh wait a minute, that wasn't even him, that was a different poster. See, I be getting these dudes mixed up, I don't even pay attention to their names:laff:
@Bryan Danielson wait for real 😧

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
JONATHAN%20MAJORS%20CHARLIE%20CARVER%20GAY%20KISS%2005.gif

GET GOD ON THE PHONE :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yep. You probably seen him on TV and didn't know who he was :wow:

You should jump in brehs inbox and get to know him :sas2:

Yoooooo :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

@Gloxina :russ:

This man is crazy.

He a triple agent.

He the dude playing the Marvel Stan disguised as a DC Stan dude.

You wanna know why @Neo The Resurrected ONE seems to have all the answers?

Cuz he the plant. He was the hand behind Phase 4.

He the one that released the Majors text.

He the one that’s leaking all this news to TMZ

And sources say he has a map of the Marvel studios office and org chart underneath the map of the Capital offices:damn:

Don’t let this man fool you like he’s fooled 47% of the coli. He’s planning something big for DCCU Takeover Day this year.

A threat is imminent :damn: :damn:

He still searching for 11780 votes:damn::damn::dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Armie Hammer was a shock.

Never put anything past anyone, but talk about someone who literally had everything and turned out to be a psycho.

Also….. I want you to think about this….

Since the news about Jonathan Majors dropped who benefited the most from this?

Seriously

Think about it…… you and the coli.

One detail everyone in here forgot is @Neo The Resurrected ONE relationship with the Smith family and SPECIFICALLY, Will Smith.

Who was on the HOT SEAT prior to all this.

But have y’all noticed since Neo dropped the dimes and hammer, framing JM. That pretty much NO ONE is talking about Jada and Will no more?

Chris Rock special just came and went, Marlan hasn’t stopped talking and been looking SHOOK on some of this press runs like he know something but for the fear of his and his family life can’t speak on it

Everyone focused on JM and no one talking about Will Smith.

There hasn’t been a coli thread on Jada and Will in weeks now and Will out here back in the spotlight living a little more care free, posting more on IG

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Armie Hammer was a shock.

Never put anything past anyone, but talk about someone who literally had everything and turned out to be a psycho.

Armie Hammer is a typical privileged cac who probably has had family money clean up his problems in the past. But he had to be accused of being a cannibal to get this level of career implosion.

Majors had one scrawny ugly cacette accuse him of something and his career is already packed up like luggage.

So Black people unfortunately are always one mistake away from being destroyed in this country and some don't seem to realize that.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Armie Hammer is a typical privileged cac who probably has had family money clean up his problems in the past. But he had to be accused of being a cannibal to get this level of career implosion.

Majors had one scrawny ugly cacette accuse him of something and his career is already packed up like luggage.

Black people are always one mistake away from being destroyed in this country and some don't seem to realize that.
Oh you’re absolutely right.

And he does come from a wealthy family.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's hilarious because I don't be knowing nothing about these dudes. :pachaha:

The only ppl I know are @Bryan Danielson cause he works with Kevin Feige at Marvel Studios, and Nicole (cause that's a MAN), and a couple other ppl.

I got a bunch of fans on this site who I don't be knowing nothing about. I've seen @The G.O.D II on the site, but if you asked me any specific details on breh, I wouldn't be able to tell you nothing.

I was bluffing yesterday when I said he didn't have a hairline, and it turned out I just happened to be right. Oh wait a minute, that wasn't even him, that was a different poster. See, I be getting these dudes mixed up, I don't even pay attention to their names:laff:

First off don’t act like you weren’t and mentioning me non stop yesterday so miss me with the fan shyt. You don’t know shyt because I don’t post up in TLR all day getting in bullshyt. You lucky nicholt banned otherwise I’d make treh post your DM convos. Ironic you also associated with that danielson clown whose probably more corny than you :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How do you dudes remember the details of individual posters like this? Do ya’ll go research their posts before you respond to them? I can’t keep up with all the crazies on this site… I don’t know how y’all do it.

:dahell: Research? It’s not that deep. He admitted himself back during the elections. How many people you know on or offline who voted for McCain over Obama because they just didn’t believe in a black man(his words not mines) That would stick with you. Which is why I find it hilarious he’s even trying to get on that dap fishing pro black shyt in here