EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah she's obviously not interested in sending him to prison. I honestly don't understand why the NY da is so hellbent on pursuing this. Maybe they just like the power trip of making the Disney machine squirm. I'm sure they know as well as we do that he's the face of their next phase of movies. Maybe they're just twisting the knife for that reason. Or maybe there's something else going on behind the scenes where someone is getting extorted or something and they're holding this Majors thing out there for that reason. He might be a pawn in a much bigger game for all we know. Stranger things have happened.
It's the prosecutor making a point, just like they did with Cuba Gooding jr.

When I got the paperwork for my case basically it said that the Detective tried to contact the "victim" several times they didn't get an answer so they dropped the case. Just like my lawyer predicted they would. That had to be the easiest 10 grand he ever made he didn't have to do shyt.

bytches get Mad.