EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Daps
First off don’t act like you weren’t and mentioning me non stop yesterday so miss me with the fan shyt. You don’t know shyt because I don’t post up in TLR all day getting in bullshyt. You lucky nicholt banned otherwise I’d make treh post your DM convos. Ironic you also associated with that danielson clown whose probably more corny than you :heh:

Yes, I responded to you yesterday for probably the first time since I been on the site. I see your sn around but I've never ever paid attention to any of your posts. Just being honest :yeshrug:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
And keep in mind these are gonna be white women.

Yalls precious PAWGs once again, brehs :snoop:

Think the female gender of a ppl who systematically held your ancestors in the worst inhumane slavery that ever existed and committed the worst atrocities against your ppl that have ever been committed since the beginning of time are good candidates for a mate, brehs! :snoop:

I mean, when you put it that way.......:patrice:

:francis: Yeah my mans fukked the entire bag all the way up. Dude fitting to do Tubi flicks with Louis Gossett Jr.

I'll watch. Why not? It'll be free. :mjcry:

Here come the brehs with the revisionist history. :mjlol:

This always happens. Now according to this breh, this was public knowledge and everybody already knew it :usure: :pachaha:

"I called it. A long time ago."
"So, you knew Jonathan beat women?"
"Yes."
"When?"
"I didn't say it, but I knew."

:dead:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
:dahell: Research? It’s not that deep. He admitted himself back during the elections. How many people you know on or offline who voted for McCain over Obama because they just didn’t believe in a black man(his words not mines) That would stick with you. Which is why I find it hilarious he’s even trying to get on that dap fishing pro black shyt in here
I’ve seen people say a lot of wild stuff on here. I don’t remember who they are because like you said… it’s not that deep. This site is full of degenerates being degenerates. I just ignore the outrageous stuff for the most part

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
White men on footage abusing not only their wifes but others and it's forgotten.

Black men

:scust:

"super predators"

No one even cares that Dana smacked his wife up no more and she didn’t even have to come out on an “Apology/Defend my husband” tour.

That’s still wild to me

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
JONATHAN%20MAJORS%20CHARLIE%20CARVER%20GAY%20KISS%2005.gif

giphy.gif

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No one even cares that Dana smacked his wife up no more and she didn’t even have to come out on an “Apology/Defend my husband” tour.

That’s still wild to me
Most of the hate train is fueled by Black feminists and other Black male misandrists. White feminists weren't jumping all over Dana White every chance they could get.
Chris Brown is still the spawn of Satan over some shyt that happened back when he was 19 and he's in his 30s now. A miserable group of women will always bring a brotha down even if you pander to them.