EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Daps
I know several women who dated some aint shyt dudes and somehow we knew he wasn't bout shyt when we met him but it take a year for the woman to figure it out.

One of my wives friends was dating this dude who everytime his phone rang he would leave the room. Like this nikka would legit sprint out the room to answer his phone.

Instant red flag.

A few months later she was like "he was cheating on me" :mjcry:

I was like "no fukking shyt. Dude would rather die than answer his phone in front of you:mjlol:"

Dude be knocking over end tables and shyt or he spring outside and you just hear somebody dog barking for 5 minutes straight :mjlol:

Yep. It's really amazing. They misjudge bad guys as good, and good guys as bad.

All I can do is laugh and shake my head :mjlol: :snoop:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SNG what about Dwayne Johnson and his pawging? He's married to a white woman and the highest paid in Hollywood several years in a row I believe. Although, he is biracial. It does not seem anyone is trying to get him out of the paint. He's been in the Hollywood industry since 2001 and dominated.
The Rock is racially ambiguous white peoples don’t see him as a nikka. Plus he hasn’t been caught up with no bullshyt.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I hope he has a real circle of people who will be there. Nate Parker talked about how the phone stops ringing all of a sudden, it get's real quiet. Suddenly all those industry friends are ghost. :wow:

My instincts tell me he did some shyt in the cab but it was a one time heat of the moment thing, so he thought he could clean it up through texts. His lawyer must be inexperienced because no expercienced lawyer releases those texts in this climate, it will only be seen as controlling behaviour. :francis:

While it is worrying how easy it is to publicly lynch prominent Black Men. There are a long list of Black Men in multiple fields who have no scandal attached to them despite navigating the shark invested waters of the entertainment and sports industries; Stay sober, be as discerning as you can about your circle, keep your hands to yourself and be cordial.:manny:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Lucky_Lefty
The entertainment management companies are privy to information before the general public is aware. They have to be, to protect their interests/stakes in celeb careers.

Managers and publicists dropping him days ago weren't coincidences. They tried to damage control the story as much as they could for as long as they could.

:to:

and now all these broads coming forward will be the nail in his coffin whether he even did anything physical or not. Think it's obvious at this point that the video in the cab was damning and the marks on here musta been from him. :snoop:
If there is no police report or one w/ mad inconsistencies, no hospital records, no police records. or a significant length of time between the incident and notifying law enforcement, a prosecutor is damn near handicapped from the jump since they have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Like I said, we don't know shyt but as it stands, I"m stfu and waiting for more news to drop.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope he can survive this. Ain't looking good and he ain't white. :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hope he has a real circle of people who will be there. Nate Parker talked about how the phone stops ringing all of a suddenly, it get's real quiet. Suddenly all those industry friends are ghost. :wow:

My instincts tell me he did some shyt in the cab but it was a one time heat of the moment thing, so he thought he could clean it up through texts. His lawyer must be inexperienced because no expercienced lawyer releases those texts in this climate, it will only be seen as controlling behaviour. :francis:

While it is worrying how easy it is to publicly lynch prominent Black Men. There are a long list of Black Men in multiple fields who have no scandal attached to them despite navigating the shark invested waters of the entertainment and sports industries; Stay sober, be as discerning as you can about your circle, keep your hands to yourself and be cordial.:manny:

Yale Black Drama School Alums are DEEP in Hollywood and are some of the greatest talents ever. Hopefully they can help breh out.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Looking at how things have unfolded it seems if you are accused of one of the big violations meaning violence, rape, assault, harassment etc Then every interaction in your past comes under the microscope and in the end it's the "other alleged abuse victims to come forward" that is fatal. A minor issue or misunderstanding 5 years ago becomes "he was abusive"

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie."

3bbec0619b51444393337a3be9d7f4be_md.jpg

She says they have hours of security videos showing the woman went clubbing and got drunk after Majors left her in the car -- and she also texted him, accusing him of infidelity and threatening suicide.
As for when she was out at a nightclub ... Majors court filing includes screen shots of security video showing the woman freely using her right hand, which she claimed Majors injured.

80f7d457e8714801857e623c5a9f6c8f_md.jpg

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and and easily holds a glass of champagne.
They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

28c50fa3ec484339bf4bad101a8d0bb8_md.jpg

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.
Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.
They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."
Majors then called 911, and says when paramedics arrived, the woman allegedly repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.
In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.
Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."