EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
this is the type of cases that blow up DA careers. they going to rawdog this fool in court
I'm waiting for everything to come out but as it stands, with what evidence? He said/she said won't hold up in a court of law. Civil court, maybe

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm waiting for everything to come out but as it stands, with what evidence? He said/she said won't hold up in a court of law. Civil court, maybe
If they are going out there way to link with other accusers they are trying to make this one huge case and not just a one off with his GF which he might even be able to bounce back from.

Daps
It’s the same thing.

The prosecute the current case by establishing a pattern of previous victims. The way they make sure those previous victims aren’t lying is finding someone to back up their claim. A therapist, a friend who saw the bruises, medical records from alleged incidents

They want to prove this wasn’t a random incident since the victim could recant under threat from an abuser

Bro, I think you're misunderstanding my point.

Why is there the need to do that in this case?

If you or I went into the bedroom right now and beat the hell out of our women, and she called the police, they would come and arrest us. We would bond out, and then the investigation would continue until the DA decided to press charges. The DA would not, and would not NEED to, find additional victims. She has the photos of the injuries, the initial testimony that our women would have given, as well as the police report filed by the cops who responded to the scene.

There would be no NEED for any additional victims, even if our women decided to recant. The police and DA would still have all the evidence they need to prosecute us.

Why is there a need for additional victims in this case?

Because they're trying to railroad and destroy the brotha's career. The photos of the injuries, the initial testimony by his pawg, and the police report would be enough to prosecute the brotha and punish him (and the punishment would pretty much be a slap on the wrist, it's not like he was about to do serious time for smacking and choking somebody).

The only reason you would need additional victims to come forth is if there's something else afoot. And you're trying to bury his career.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If they are going out there way to link with other accusers they are trying to make this one huge case and not just a one off with his GF which he might even be able to bounce back from.
If there is no police report or one w/ mad inconsistencies, no hospital records, no police records. or a significant length of time between the incident and notifying law enforcement, a prosecutor is damn near handicapped from the jump since they have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Like I said, we don't know shyt but as it stands, I"m stfu and waiting for more news to drop.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I don’t believe Hollywood has ever tried to get Jamie fox out the paint

Cacs tried to get him out of there years ago when he cracked some jokes on his radio show about Miley Cyrus. :mjpls:

Only for her years later to end up as bad as he joked about. :mjgrin:

And Majors messed up by mostly being around cacs which is inherently dangerous territory because they fundamentally hate Black people. Liberals and Conservatives alike. Because the real support just isn't there with them. And they'll destroy you the first chance they get.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@Lucky_Lefty
The entertainment management companies are privy to information before the general public is aware. They have to be, to protect their interests/stakes in celeb careers.

Managers and publicists dropping him days ago weren't coincidences. They tried to damage control the story as much as they could for as long as they could.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Women are the worst judges of character in existence :pachaha:

"He wore pink, he must be a good guy 😍"

:mjlol:
I know several women who dated some aint shyt dudes and somehow we knew he wasn't bout shyt when we met him but it take a year for the woman to figure it out.

One of my wives friends was dating this dude who everytime his phone rang he would leave the room. Like this nikka would legit sprint out the room to answer his phone.

Instant red flag.

A few months later she was like "he was cheating on me" :mjcry:

I was like "no fukking shyt. Dude would rather die than answer his phone in front of you:mjlol:"

Dude be knocking over end tables and shyt or he spring outside and you just hear somebody dog barking for 5 minutes straight :mjlol: