EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I don’t believe Hollywood has ever tried to get Jamie fox out the paint

People need to understand a lot of these guys are just pieces of shyt, however talented they are, Hollywood and the entertainment industry is full of men and women with mental illnesses and demons, its best to not look at these people as idols.

Daps
People need to understand a lot of these guys are just pieces of shyt, however talented they are, Hollywood and the entertainment industry is full of men and women with mental illnesses and demons, its best to not look at these people as idols.

This is true about a lot of people period, including you and me. I try to be a good person and I'm constantly working on myself, but I'm self-aware enough to know that I have a lot of work to do.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So none of them came out before now, not during the height of the #metoo movement (he was in the business then) but now all of a sudden, they found the courage to speak up?
You know a class action lawsuits takes one person to step up and call foul. Doesn’t mean there weren’t problems years before.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I agree with this. I have never heard of anybody getting arrested for domestic violence, and other women who he might have abused in the past, going to the DA and saying "he beat me up too."

It's like, how do you even use that as evidence? No DA worth their salt would bring that into court.

Now with THAT being said, the simple fact is, even if the DA couldn't use it, the fact that it's in the news for dumbasses who dont understand how court and evidence works means that his career is over - for now, at least.

He gon have to give up a LOT of bussy to get put back on. And that's a word that I never thought I would ever have to use. :francis:
They do this all the time.

If your coworker consistently came to work with black eyes and told you she keeps falling down stairs.

If she years later confesses her husband beat her, you are a witness that she had a history of black eyes. The fact you have no reason to lie makes you a strong corroborator of a history of violence.

Last edited:
Daps
You know a class action lawsuits takes one person to step up and call foul. Doesn’t mean there weren’t problems years before.

:mjpls: I got you now.

You must not know how class action lawsuits take place. Class action lawsuits are notorious for the fact that attorneys go LOOKING for people to add to the case, to get more money.

So you're admitting that somebody went LOOKING for random women to accuse Majors? :mjpls:

Daps
Listen I don’t like him really but LeBron needs to teach all these bozos a class on how to move. Get a BLACK WOMAN, get money, do your job, keep a tight circle and stay scandal free. It’s not hard :beli:

Fixed. :ufdup:

Lebron ALMOST pawged that one time, but he quickly came to his senses and passed.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lipstick Alley is having a fukking field day about this shyt....its groce. Esp when the man hasnt even had a chance to defend himself. Thats all I wanna see is the evidence and let him gets his day in court. After that??? Then unleash the hounds if need be.

But too much bad energy over there when no black woman we know of was beat or killed. Just sick.

Daps
They do this all the time.

If your coworker consistently came to work with black eyes and told you she keeps falling down stairs.

If she years later confesses her husband beat her, you are a witness that she had a history of black eyes. The fact you have no reason to lie makes you a strong corroborate of a history of violence.

We're not talking about witnesses that the pawg in question got beat up. We're talking about random women from years earlier (allegedly) who are saying he abused them. This don't happen in domestic abuse cases.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So they saw him on tv/in movies past few years and just now step forward? None of these people saw him in major marvel films and tweeted “cant believe yall support this man he beat me” prior? Ok

Can't lie, it's the same shyt I'm thinking.

But with brothas, all you need is an allegation and it's a wrap for us.

It ain't lookin good for homie if multiple broads come out the woodworks....and it better not be all pawgs either. :francis:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We're not talking about witnesses that the pawg in question got beat up. We're talking about random women from years earlier (allegedly) who are saying he abused them. This don't happen in domestic abuse cases.
It’s the same thing.

The prosecute the current case by establishing a pattern of previous victims. The way they make sure those previous victims aren’t lying is finding someone to back up their claim. A therapist, a friend who saw the bruises, medical records from alleged incidents

They want to prove this wasn’t a random incident since the victim could recant under threat from an abuser