EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Loki-Gif.gif
I ain’t watch none of his marvel shyt and I have Disney+ 🤣🤣

Lemme go watch all this stuff before he’s digitally removed 👀

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nah. He's probably just not a nice guy. I mean, there are people who would tell you that I'm not a nice guy. Does that mean my livelihood should be taken away and my career destroyed?

But ain't no way this dude been out here beating MULTIPLE women and just now getting charges. Lettuce be real.

With that being said, the bad press is definitely destroying his career either way. Those text messages should never have been released.
You realize the term serial abusers… means multiple. Dude is in his 30s. You think he hasn’t had multiple relationships?

Edit: just like serial cheaters, they know how to target the kinds of people that will allow them to continue their patterns.

If this is in New York I doubt the other witnesses are just random Broadway cast. It’s probably exes and people who saw the results of his possible actions

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate the tweet

Was this before or after the allegations? And dude straight p*ssy though for not naming names

One tweet was before,but he never said the name of the actor he was talking about. People just assume it must of been JM after the fact,and apparently he confirmed it was,after the fact. But that tweet doesnt even give specefics. Peoples ideas of "abusive" varies greatly in 2023. Especially on twitter of all places:mjlol:

And this aint shyt like Tory Lanez. First of all the accusers are white so far. Second of all Jonathan Majors the one who called the police did he not:gucci:? I think thats somewhat of an indicator of innocence in my experience.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
If I ever get into this demonic industry. I’m making sure my wife is with me at all times and she’s black. I swear there is a witch hunt with successful nikkaz that be pawging and even if there’s an inkling of some bullshyt they goin to try to move you out the paint. You damn near need to be a cuck or a gay for these cacs to play nice with you in an industry like that.

Black men and successful men are the most dikk watched group of men of any race.

@SNG what about Dwayne Johnson and his pawging? He's married to a white woman and the highest paid in Hollywood several years in a row I believe. Although, he is biracial. It does not seem anyone is trying to get him out of the paint. He's been in the Hollywood industry since 2001 and dominated.

Daps
do you go around putting hands on women? Or just an a$$hole in general?

theres a stark difference between both

Well that's the point that I was making. I don't think he has a pattern of physically beating up women. It's like, come on, if he has beat up 3 women, one of them would have called the cops on him by now.

I think he has a pattern of being an a$$hole. I think beating up the chic was a one-off event.

Daps
If I ever get into this demonic industry. I’m making sure my wife is with me at all times and she’s black. I swear there is a witch hunt with successful nikkaz that be pawging and even if there’s an inkling of some bullshyt they goin to try to move you out the paint. You damn near need to be a cuck or a gay for these cacs to play nice with you in an industry like that.

Black men and successful men are the most dikk watched group of men of any race.

I don’t believe Hollywood has ever tried to get Jamie fox out the paint

Daps
It’s crazy how the media and police have become such trustworthy sources on TLR.

In any other context the media and police are the last people we believe in.

But since TLR decided JM was “corny”and “gay” now we view unnamed media sources and their stories about black men as “facts”

No one stopped to even try to make sense of the rumor. Why would the DA even want to talk to random people? Unless they were witnesses of the crime they are prosecuting any statements from elsewhere are irrelevant and wouldn’t even be allowed in court anyway.

Now there’s clearly a concerted media effort to tear this dude down and the coli is all for it.

Same nikkas that was riding for tory lanez cause he fits in with y’all’s nasty sensibilities.:smh:

I agree with this. I have never heard of anybody getting arrested for domestic violence, and other women who he might have abused in the past, going to the DA and saying "he beat me up too."

It's like, how do you even use that as evidence? No DA worth their salt would bring that into court.

Now with THAT being said, the simple fact is, even if the DA couldn't use it, the fact that it's in the news for dumbasses who dont understand how court and evidence works means that his career is over - for now, at least.

He gon have to give up a LOT of bussy to get put back on. And that's a word that I never thought I would ever have to use. :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Well that's the point that I was making. I don't think he has a pattern of physically beating up women. It's like, come on, if he has beat up 3 women, one of them would have called the cops on him by now.

I think he has a pattern of being an a$$hole. I think beating up the chic was a one-off event.
We dont know that it was a one-off.

Daps
@SNG what about Dwayne Johnson and his pawging? He's married to a white woman and the highest paid in Hollywood several years in a row I believe. Although, he is biracial. It does not seem anyone is trying to get him out of the paint. He's been in the Hollywood industry since 2001 and dominated.

They are currently trying to destroy Rock's career after the Black Adam debacle. You gotta keep up, breh. Google it.

Daps
You realize the term serial abusers… means multiple. Dude is in his 30s. You think he hasn’t had multiple relationships?

Edit: just like serial cheaters, they know how to target the kinds of people that will allow them to continue their patterns.

If this is in New York I doubt the other witnesses are just random Broadway cast. It’s probably exes and people who saw the results of his possible actions

So none of them came out before now, not during the height of the #metoo movement (he was in the business then) but now all of a sudden, they found the courage to speak up?