EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All of the Majors defenders are holding out for more evidence like they did for Tory Lanez.

There's no rationale for a bunch of ppl to band together and make it rumors about ole dude.
Tory had bullet wounds, gunshot residue, and the victim and multiple witnesses pointing him out.

JM has none of that. The victim is on his side. There’s no major injuries to point to and no major evidence that he did it.

We literally only have police accusations and a couple gay dudes on twitter dragging his name.

But that’s enough for TLR in this case, but same dudes were convinced Tori would get off.

Whatever the consensus TLR answer is, the truth is probably opposite :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
All of the Majors defenders are holding out for more evidence like they did for Tory Lanez.

There's no rationale for a bunch of ppl to band together and make it rumors about ole dude.
we don't even know if there are a bunch of people yet. people jumping out the window over "sources".

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So they saw him on tv/in movies past few years and just now step forward? None of these people saw him in major marvel films and tweeted “cant believe yall support this man he beat me” prior? Ok
That’s one of those weird things that bothers me about these situations, like why all this shyt comes out now, can’t help but to feel like industry games is being played and he about to lose

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And keep in mind these are gonna be white women.

Yalls precious PAWGs once again, brehs :snoop:

Think the female gender of a ppl who systematically held your ancestors in the worst inhumane slavery that ever existed and committed the worst atrocities against your ppl that have ever been committed since the beginning of time are good candidates for a mate, brehs! :snoop:
🤫🤫🤫🤫
You ain’t know?! The white woman was oppressed by the white man, too! That makes her the perfect mate :skip:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I ever get into this demonic industry. I’m making sure my wife is with me at all times and she’s black. I swear there is a witch hunt with successful nikkaz that be pawging and even if there’s an inkling of some bullshyt they goin to try to move you out the paint. You damn near need to be a cuck or a gay for these cacs to play nice with you in an industry like that.

Black men and successful men are the most dikk watched group of men of any race.

Daps
Ehh Cosby admitted to drugging women with drugs he only got off because he was promised to not prosecuted if he admitted it which misled him

That isn't true. Cosby admitted to buying quaaludes back in the 70s and admitted to keeping them on hand for women who were into that sort of thing.

Buying a drug and giving it to somebody isn't the same as drugging somebody.