EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think its this tweet.

And I saw another guy tweet after the fact about how everyone who went to school with him,and people in the NYC community all knew about his history of abuse.

Far from the "people been knew" slam dunk that "The G.O.D" described. But like I said,im not saying hes innocent or guilty. I think most of us are just saying what always seems to happen after an allegation breaks. And his "evidence" is simply evidence of our observation. Nobody says shyt,then suddenly everyone been knew,and now has a story after the fact. It is what it is,may the real god sort it out:respect:

Appreciate the tweet

Was this before or after the allegations? And dude straight p*ssy though for not naming names

Daps
He's beat up multiple women?

Ima need more evidence.

Nah. He's probably just not a nice guy. I mean, there are people who would tell you that I'm not a nice guy. Does that mean my livelihood should be taken away and my career destroyed?

But ain't no way this dude been out here beating MULTIPLE women and just now getting charges. Lettuce be real.

With that being said, the bad press is definitely destroying his career either way. Those text messages should never have been released.

Daps
I hate to see this happen but ngl Ive never gotten into a semi-physical altercation with a woman. shyt is not that hard. Maybe JM will get a working on his comeback reality show on Zeus TV.

Well count yourself lucky. I have been threatened and literally attacked by women. They even made up false allegations on me before. You'd be surprised. Women are evil, and white women are the devil. :francis:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Nah. He's probably just not a nice guy. I mean, there are people who would tell you that I'm not a nice guy. Does that mean my livelihood should be taken away and my career destroyed?

But ain't no way this dude been out here beating MULTIPLE women and just now getting charges. Lettuce be real.

With that being said, the bad press is definitely destroying his career either way. Those text messages should never have been released.

You're not going to the DA over verbal harassment.

Let's see how he defends himself.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

do you go around putting hands on women? Or just an a$$hole in general?

theres a stark difference between both

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s crazy how the media and police have become such trustworthy sources on TLR.

In any other context the media and police are the last people we believe in.

But since TLR decided JM was “corny”and “gay” now we view unnamed media sources and their stories about black men as “facts”

No one stopped to even try to make sense of the rumor. Why would the DA even want to talk to random people? Unless they were witnesses of the crime they are prosecuting any statements from elsewhere are irrelevant and wouldn’t even be allowed in court anyway.

Now there’s clearly a concerted media effort to tear this dude down and the coli is all for it.

Same nikkas that was riding for tory lanez cause he fits in with y’all’s nasty sensibilities.:smh:

Last edited: