EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Faster than the Nate Parker downfall
Which makes me wonder what is really happening because that still took a while and the movie he was promoting still came out. They basically cut this dude off at the knees. Some serious shyt might be coming out.

Doesn’t he have a damn daughter too?! Smdh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
All of the Majors defenders are holding out for more evidence

Yeah who needs evidence when we have a bunch of vague tweets? :heh: There's no video evidence, photographic evidence, released eyewitness testimony, absolutely nothing. Like there's nothing that can even lead the layperson to do anything more than just wait for the facts to come out and we've basically already labeled this man an abusive piece of shyt. I don't know whether he did or didn't do it, but just blindly condemning someone because that seems like the right thing to do is dangerous. There's literally no publicly released evidence against the man.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The thing that makes this fuzzy to me is it's so vaguely claimed.

Is he physically abusive? He slaps around the production/film staff?

Because people will call gaslighting mental abuse when twenty years ago nikkas just called it lying.

Or call someone who's unfriendly and caustic verbally abusive.

There's so many labels that people apply to ish in this era that many wouldn't subscribe to irl.

Hence the labeling of this era as the soft nikka era.

If he's out here slapping people around and choking them, get rid of him, but if dudes just an otherwise harmless a-hole, this ish is looking like a witchhunt.
That’s best case scenario at this point, and that can still ruin you if you are famous

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
fukked up trusting an Indian beyond I.T

Bruh, it's hard to even trust them there or even as engineers.

A lot of Indian peeps concentrate on school and never even take the time out to live life and have real human interactions with non ambitious people. When they graduate college their first jobs end up being the ones they got after graduation.

I'm positive this is the case with major's lawyer too. She probably spent 20 years going through her journey gunning for a law degree and another 4 trying to climb the ranks at whatever law firm only to come out and with ZERO emotional intelligence to identify what a battered woman looks like.

Now I'm not saying Major's is guilty, but most functioning adults would have pumped the brakes on releasing those text messages to the public.

Daps
The thing that makes this fuzzy to me is it's so vaguely claimed.

Is he physically abusive? He slaps around the production/film staff?

Because people will call gaslighting mental abuse when twenty years ago nikkas just called it lying.

Or call someone who's unfriendly and caustic verbally abusive.

There's so many labels that people apply to ish in this era that many wouldn't subscribe to irl.

Hence the labeling of this era as the soft nikka era.

If he's out here slapping people around and choking them, get rid of him, but if dudes just an otherwise harmless a-hole, this ish is looking like a witchhunt.

I hope it's just those things that you described. Hopefully dude ain't been out here manhandling packs of hoes :mjlol: