Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
as i mentioned earlier the land was unoccupied hitherland prior to the AAs purchasing and building on it? let's be real the spear chuckers whom take offense to AAs owning land in Ghana aint nothing but house nikkas upset to see AAs rejecting their master and looking to make life for themselves without the whtieman's handouts...the same Ghanans mad at AAs for buying/developing bushland aren't as hostile toward cacs owning land in the country and even elect them them as tribal leaders/chiefs:comeon:

:patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the next time we have a black crime thread i don't want to see any of you complaining about youtube comments or yahoo comments. seems to me like some of you are just as bad as the people you spend your days complaining about.
I take it with a grain of salt because the people talking the most shyt are faceless. Their blackness has not been coli certified.

The Cacdometer is swinging toward pale faced

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
2okjD2i.gif

...go back to Africa brehs :blessed:

This is funny to you?

Neg

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Black on Black crime.

Go to Jamaica, that shyt is very real and happens every day. :lupe:

Navardo Hodges, a high ranking member of the Clansman Gang, used to behead his victims until a few years ago when he himself was beheaded. His head was found downtown near a shopping centre in St. Catherine and they ditched his body somewhere near Spanish Town.

manhead.jpg

*Edit @COLIGREENS: By no means am I condoning or promoting black on black crime. Go ahead and get mad at the unfortunate fact that it's an everday reality in Jamaica. I think it's awful/horrible/terrifying but yeah go ahead and neg me for reporting facts. :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Go to Jamaica, that shyt is very real and happens every day. :lupe:

Navardo Hodges, a high ranking member of the Clansman Gang, used to behead his victims until a few years ago when he himself was beheaded. His head was found downtown near a shopping centre in St. Catherine and they ditched his body somewhere near Spanish Town.

manhead.jpg

What the fukk. :merchant:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
That's pretty fukked up. RIP
That white dude looks ultra weird and outta place wearing Ghanaian stuff though. Chief of many villages?? :stopitslime: