Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
can you or anyone else here prove the women were killed because they were American?

I never stated that. What I said was that they should have never left America :mjpls:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
can you or anyone else here prove the women were killed because they were American?
Bro I went looking for the chick in your avi

This bytch married with prego pics

These bytch ain't shyt:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
so these coward booty scratchers bludgeon to death 2 elderly African American sisters over land in the bush they purchased then developed with their life saving but lick the boots of cacs whom own prime real estate in Ghana:what:i've seen it speculated one of the reasons they were murdered cause a local Ghanan tribal leaders took offense to them as foreigners trying to act as chiefs even as a Canadian cac is elected as chief of dozens of Ghanan villages:
Milts-portrait.jpeg

Canadian shopkeeper takes on chief's mantle in Ghana

Bespectacled and bearded, the 58-year-old looks the part of a sophisticated professor -- that is, until you see him wearing a Kente wrap and gold regalia.

And it's not Rod McLaren anymore -- he now goes by Nana Akwasi Amoako Agyeman.

"Those are names given to me (by higher-ranking chiefs in the region). They are associated with great power and not given out lightly," McLaren said in a telephone interview from Busua, on the Gulf of Guinea.

His official title is development chief or king, an appointed position overseeing the economic and social growth of 38 villages. It's a long way from his boyhood home on a farm 22 kilometres north of Maidstone. The path to royalty began after graduating from the University of Saskatchewan with an English degree. McLaren headed for Ghana in 1971 to teach English literature on a two-year contract with the Canadian development organization CUSO.

During that time he met his future wife, Comfort. He returned to Canada in 1973 and wrote her letters, not knowing they had never reached her as she had left her home village. In 1976, he went back to Ghana, found Comfort, proposed, got married and moved back to Saskatchewan, all within a few weeks.

"I was young and I was crazy and I was in love. He saved his money and travelled all the way from Canada to ask me to marry him. I couldn't possibly say no," said Comfort, whose first steps in Canada came in the middle of February.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
You need guns to take land from natives (African, Australian, Native American, European, WHATEV). Everybody knows this. We have all seen movies of colonists fighting natives WITH GUNS.

These 2 pitiful murdered AfAm elderly sisters did not stand a chance. Why not just rent a condo in the city? Not like their kids were coming from Detroit to occupy inherited land in Ghana. What was the end game?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need guns to take land from natives (African, Australian, Native American, European, WHATEV). Everybody knows this. We have all seen movies of colonists fighting natives WITH GUNS.

These 2 pitiful murdered AfAm elderly sisters did not stand a chance. Why not just rent a condo in the city? Not like their kids were coming from Detroit to occupy inherited land in Ghana. What was the end game?

To live in Africa. What's wrong with buying land in Africa. Was it stolen land? Africans can come here and buy land. fukked up story any way you slice it.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

I still stand by what I said. It changes nothing for me. Ghana's government still ain't shyt. This is high profile because of the murder, but the xenophobic hate, land procurement process and security for, ironically, people that are members of the African diaspora is an issue that needed to be addressed allow over the continent.... especially South Africa.

It's sad that I'm in agreement with (possible) trolls, but the proof is in the pudding. We'll(African-Americans mainly) be met with hostility if we repatriate en masse. This story is a single, isolate extreme case(the murder aspect), however, don't think that problems wouldn't exist if more Afro diasporans from the West showed up in the Motherland; that everything and everybody would be kosher. It's a small glimpse. The Motherland isn't ready.

And as a another poster mentioned... Ghana has ran "Nigerian level" game with their African-American citizenship program, which is a farce.... and we have no protection in Ghana. Might as well stay in the United CAC States of America with the little protection we have...

I never verbally defamated Africans with ugly slurs like the other so-called "Black" posters, but I'll probably still be negged anyways because I'm standing by what I'm saying.

Neg away......