Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
I still stand by what I said. It changes nothing for me. Ghana's government still ain't shyt. This is high profile because of the murder, but the xenophobic hate, land procurement process and security for, ironically, people that are members of the African diaspora is an issue that needed to be addressed allow over the continent.... especially South Africa.

It's sad that I'm in agreement with (possible) trolls, but the proof is in the pudding. We'll(African-Americans mainly) be met with hostility if we repatriate en masse. This story is a single, isolate extreme case(the murder aspect), however, don't think that problems wouldn't exist if more Afro diasporans from the West showed up in the Motherland; that everything and everybody would be kosher. It's a small glimpse. The Motherland isn't ready.

And as a another poster mentioned... Ghana has ran "Nigerian level" game with their African-American citizenship program, which is a farce.... and we have no protection in Ghana. Might as well stay in the United CAC States of America with the little protection we have...

I never verbally defamated Africans with ugly slurs like the other so-called "Black" posters, but I'll probably still be negged anyways because I'm standing by what I'm saying.

Neg away......

I don't need to neg you and I don't think anybody has. I don't need for you to take back what you have said either because this thread has shown me how some of you guys really feel.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I still stand by what I said. It changes nothing for me. Ghana's government still ain't shyt. This is high profile because of the murder, but the xenophobic hate, land procurement process and security for, ironically, people that are members of the African diaspora is an issue that needed to be addressed allow over the continent.... especially South Africa.

It's sad that I'm in agreement with (possible) trolls, but the proof is in the pudding. We'll(African-Americans mainly) be met with hostility if we repatriate en masse. This story is a single, isolate extreme case(the murder aspect), however, don't think that problems wouldn't exist if more Afro diasporans from the West showed up in the Motherland; that everything and everybody would be kosher. It's a small glimpse. The Motherland isn't ready.

And as a another poster mentioned... Ghana has ran "Nigerian level" game with their African-American citizenship program, which is a farce.... and we have no protection in Ghana. Might as well stay in the United CAC States of America with the little protection we have...

I never verbally defamated Africans with ugly slurs like the other so-called "Black" posters, but I'll probably still be negged anyways because I'm standing by what I'm saying.

Neg away......

We would be a better bet for Ghana to bet on than taking out some damn IMF loans. I'm sure there is an African country for us.. maybe...

But probably none of the big well known ones.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We would be a better bet for Ghana to bet on than taking out some damn IMF loans. I'm sure there is an African country for us.. maybe...

But probably none of the big well known ones.

pathetic. :mjlol:

Instead of taking advantage of the resources in America that those Africans are coming to America to take advantage of you want to go there. Stay your black ass in America and do what your support to do.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Neg away......
Ol massa we sick ass nikka

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

Instead of taking advantage of the resources in America that those Africans are coming to America to take advantage of you want to go there. Stay your black ass in America and do what your support to do.

There are a lot of opportunities in West Africa right now.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:ld:

I probably will be staying in America, but I ain't faultin no one who leaves. The more I found out about our history here, the more pessimistic I become. And considering where things are headed in general...

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
this looks like crime. why draw any more from it than these old ladies should have had some form of security living out in the damn bush? why do you think old west cattle ranchers and even still to this day, modern day cattle ranchers on the border tend to be really good shooters? when you are in a rural place, security is your responsibility.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Its obvious some of you couldn't wait for something like this to happen so you can mock black people on here that started to consider leaving this hellhole and have your "everyone hates us" pity parties.

Many of you have exposed yourself here...You sit here,piss and moan all day about black Americans being judged by their absolute worst,being stereotyped, and you turn around and indict a whole continent off an isolated incident.

How do you not see the irony?

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Many of you have exposed yourself here...You sit here,piss and moan all day about black Americans being judged by their absolute worst,being stereotyped, and you turn around and indict a whole continent off an isolated incident.

:wow:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its obvious some of you couldn't wait for something like this to happen so you can mock black people on here that started to consider leaving this hellhole and have your "everyone hates us" pity parties.

Them and the cacs they "hate" are cut from the same cloth.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
like I said in another thread, sad but not uncommon

land and village law is serious bidness in West Africa.

You can't pull up in a village and tell folk that been their for centuries that the government gave you that land.
nikkas might not even respect that government, Africans will kill family about land if village/bush law permits it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"the government is supposed to protect us"

WELCOME TO FREEDOM...where the land has MEANING and HISTORY. RESPECT IT. One day, I will attain that freedom, I will RESPECT IT. If a man was on that land before me and I can't defend my land with my straps and blades, I do not deserve it, for it was his and his family's beforehand. I will not be a colonist, but a new part of the family. The women tried but forgot to leave the feminism at home. Bless those sisters, they are TRULY home now.