Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
this looks like crime. why draw any more from it than these old ladies should have had some form of security living out in the damn bush? why do you think old west cattle ranchers and even still to this day, modern day cattle ranchers on the border tend to be really good shooters? when you are in a rural place, security is your responsibility.

So, true. Africa is the last place you want to be out of touch. Lets not forget the amount of civil wars and instability that goes as far back as the 1930's. Africa is still unstable in many parts. People are acting like Africa is not facing the same problems with violence as Mexico, South America, Middle East, Chicago, etc...

You have great people over there, loving people over there, but they are starving. You think they won't do anything to eat? Expect many disputes to be resolved with violence in most cases.

Why does this have to happen ! I just want to go home ! Where the fukk can I go ?

Stay out of the tribal areas and stick to the city centers. When shiit goes down, you do not want to be in a shanty town. Same thing goes if you was in Mexico, Brazil, or Compton, it doesn't matter where across the seven seas, be smart.

Africa is not bad, but if you go, have a plan. And know a little about the geography of the place, and the current status of the places you want to go. For instance I would never go in any Arab controlled place of Africa, cause those Muslims are too backwards and they can :camby: Sharia & Caliph. Plus they be beheading Christians sometimes.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
So, true. Africa is the last place you want to be out of touch. Lets not forget the amount of civil wars and instability that goes as far back as the 1930's. Africa is still unstable in many parts. People are acting like Africa is not facing the same problems with violence as Mexico, South America, Middle East, Chicago, etc...

You have great people over there, loving people over there, but they are starving. You think they won't do anything to eat? Expect many disputes to be resolved with violence in most cases.

Stay out of the tribal areas and stick to the city centers. When shiit goes down, you do not want to be in a shanty town. Same thing goes if you was in Mexico, Brazil, or Compton, it doesn't matter where across the seven seas, be smart.

Africa is not bad, but if you go, have a plan. And know a little about the geography of the place, and the current status of the places you want to go. For instance I would never go in any Arab controlled place of Africa, cause those Muslims are too backwards and they can :camby: Sharia & Caliph. Plus they be beheading Christians sometimes.

So basically have an escape plan ready . I don't understand why they have to hate us ? Our tribe AAs are victim of cruel circumstances , we didn't ask to come here and damn sure didn't want to. Let us go home !

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
So basically have an escape plan ready . I don't understand why they have to hate us ? Our tribe AAs are victim of cruel circumstances , we didn't ask to come here and damn sure didn't want to. Let us go home !

Its not hate, they have known more war than peace. Civil wars where one tribe versus another, has been going on forever. Look up the Rwanda genocide for instance.

You being African-American will not save you whether you in Africa, Mexico, or Southside Chicago. Be smart...when you are entering wolves territory.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this looks like crime. why draw any more from it than these old ladies should have had some form of security living out in the damn bush? why do you think old west cattle ranchers and even still to this day, modern day cattle ranchers on the border tend to be really good shooters? when you are in a rural place, security is your responsibility.

Exactly! Which is why this boils down to absence of men in their livers whod've broken down basic ish to them! Don't go anywhere unstrapped! IDK about Ghanian gun laws but all over Africa except SA they're harsh,unnecessarily so. Also very rarely will women be granted gun licences-that's the way it is . I understand the thinking since neither am I a fan of armed women-the very idea,goddammit!!
Remember,this is the 3rd world,people don't have your elaborate conflict resolution mechanisms of lawyers,litigation,independent arbitration,Oprah etc. etc. Land and women are universal triggers to violence. Here in Kikuyuland the former is a major cause of death:any other Kenyan here can confirm,though they do say nasty things about Kikuyus generally. Here's an example: in 91 a diabetic uncle went for his normal checkup. He left his .38 at home. His 5 daughters and their kids,wife and 3 cousins were having a meeting when 4 thugs appeared.
They asked:"Where's uncle?"
Wife:" Just left."
They pulled pistols and said they're gonna wait for the nikka!
After 10 minutes they decided to gather as much cash as possible ,maybe a grand in USD and leave. They specifically said,"they'd come for uncle." They broke open the gunsafe in the living room and carried the .38. 2 minutes later he drove into the compound from a different direction for the first time in 5 years. Later their drunk neighbour told on himself like the f'tard negro he is ,yelling from their driveway:"how come you're still alive?!"
There was a long running boundary dispute and he finally decided to 'handle things'. He got 10 years,last I heard. Brehs,this ish happens here;but some of you st0rmfr0nters seem secretly glad.