Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
so when they gone kill they cacs whom move them off their land to build hotels and villas :shaq2:from my understanding the land sold to AAs was unoccupied and the locals didn't try to claim it until those sisters built homes on/developed it...this assassination not that much different from the xenophobic attacks in SA rooted in pure jealousy,misplaced aggression, and African jungle savages acting as weapons on behalf of their cac masters against progressive black immigrant communities
you are disgusting

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Go to Jamaica, that shyt is very real and happens every day. :lupe:

Navardo Hodges, a high ranking member of the Clansman Gang, used to behead his victims until a few years ago when he himself was beheaded. His head was found downtown near a shopping centre in St. Catherine and they ditched his body somewhere near Spanish Town.

manhead.jpg

*Edit @COLIGREENS: By no means am I condoning or promoting black on black crime. Go ahead and get mad at the unfortunate fact that it's an everday reality in Jamaica. I think it's awful/horrible/terrifying but yeah go ahead and neg me for reporting facts. :mjcry:

thats crazy :ohhh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin