Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
:stopitslime: Explain yourself

I've known a few Africans to tell me that it would be difficult to live in certain African countries Ghana being one without knowing anyone especially if you want a nice place.

yeah i knew a segment of Ghanans had unprovoked hostilities and envy toward AAs after watching this video years ago

don't get me wrong i'm not saying all cause i've known a cool Ghanan breh in college but judging by this story the issue is more serious than I thought...weren't many Ghanans active in the trans Atlantic Slave trade...i once i got into a dispute with some Muslim bootyscratcher from there on topix whom repeatedly called me an akata and bragged about Ghanans selling AAs to slavery after i insulted his masters' religion.:scust:

While i know Ghana has an open door policy program for African diasporans to move there and gain citizenship it would be one of the last places in the continent i would consider...not only would AAs have to deal with shytty attitudes and as proven by this story fatal conflict from local jealous uncivilized tribemen but i was under the assumption the land given would be free but it sounds like in this story that AAs had to pay for it ..Senegal has a similar program, and from my understanding without ethnic tension in Ghana...it seems like a much better option of African diasporans whom want to return to their roots and build a new life in the Motherland.

Yeah I've known a few who are quite rude to West Indians for some reason some of them think there better then us.

And it's ridiculous the control Islam has on black people the amount of discussion I've had with people trying to claim Islam us the black man's religion is absolutely horrifying

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Have you been to ghana before.

Can we get someone who's actually traveled to speak on this instead of people who like cacs get their information about the world through heresay
Its much better in the cities. I dont know where this woman lived in Ghana, but if she was out in the rural areas Im less surprised. Ghana is pretty stable and low key... no ebola, no Boko Haram, none of that shyt.

But if u have poor people in bad conditions and someone comes around with money... it could be problems. Doesnt matter where it is or who they are. Im not blaming this lady at all, but if I were to move to Ghana I would def stick to the cities. Its still a 3rd world country,.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its much better in the cities. I dont know where this woman lived in Ghana, but if she was out in the rural areas Im less surprised. Ghana is pretty stable and low key... no ebola, no Boko Haram, none of that shyt.

But if u have poor people in bad conditions and someone comes around with money... it could be problems. Doesnt matter where it is or who they are. Im not blaming this lady at all, but if I were to move to Ghana I would def stick to the cities. Its still a 3rd world country,.
Sensible.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So africans havnt had centuris of land disputes with other ethnic groups?

I'm not denying that. I'm merely talking about the privileges non-blacks have in Africa whether they European, East Asian or Indian compared to blacks whether they be of the diaspora or from continent. And it seems to be a phenomenon.

If this was the same situation with Europeans or even Indians, this may have not even happened...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

According to the article they lived in the eastern region which is still pretty rural aka the bush

seems like these ladies were trying to live a lifestyle that more traditional and some of the people there either got jealous after seeing the develop the land or the just wanted to get rid of them and finally claim the land as theirs

Sad situation all around ...if I were to live in Ghana I'd just stick to Accra and live like every other expat :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not denying that. I'm merely talking about the privileges non-blacks have in Africa whether they European, East Asian or Indian compared to blacks whether they be of the diaspora or from continent. And it seems to be a phenomenon.

If this was the same situation with Europeans or even Indians, this may have not even happened...
You don't know enough information about the history of land disputes in Ghana to make a truly informed statement on this topic. You're making an exaggerated opinion.

A Lot of people have been killed over the course of centuries over land in ghana. Singling out inspired african americans is not an agenda or an epidemic.

Coming up off people with money is a natural occurrence for people living in extreme poverty.

The assumption that 2 old cac ladies could go to ghana, declare themselves chiefs in the bush, fight natives in court and win then walk around breathing on that land with furious muslims watching them shine and no payback i feel is an exaggeration

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If this was the same situation with Europeans or even Indians, this. may have not even happened...

This happened on land that was specifically set aside for blacks of the diaspora with the blessing of the govt

This type of stuff will always happen when people who are more wealthy move to an area with alot of poverty . the poorer people will become resentful
And try to come up off of the wealthier person

Not trying to justify what happened at all

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This happened on land that was specifically set aside for blacks of the diaspora with the blessing of the govt

This type of stuff will always happen when people who are more wealthy move to an area with alot of poverty . the poorer people will become resentful
And try to come up off of the wealthier person

Not trying to justify what happened at all
@Poitier u better dap my post too bytch.

fukk is wrong witchew? :wtf: