Evil Green Ranger story was the most lit storyline in any childhood

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
In other words everyone knows who the green ranger is lol its people who have no idea what power rangers in space even is lol.
PR pushing MMPR to the forefront as the definitive Power Rangers series is probably why general audiences never took Power Rangers seriously, it's a shame though :snoop:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
and RIP to the OG yellow ranger :mjcry: Judging from her interviews and the other cast members talking about her she seemed really nice :mjcry:

Tommy wasn't able to attend her funeral because he was attending the funeral of his brother :mjcry:

Trini was bae :to:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PR pushing MMPR to the forefront as the definitive Power Rangers series is probably why general audiences never took Power Rangers seriously, it's a shame though :snoop:
:yeshrug: It is what it is.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I remember most of my friends skipping In Space as a kid and didn't know why cuz I thought it was dope.

For some reason I didn't connect the dots on how much different it was from the others