Evil Green Ranger story was the most lit storyline in any childhood

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lol why did he do all that bruh everybody else stretching he kicking full strength in the air back to back

Also why would you throw the same three kicks at the nikka when you already showed him that’s your go to

He was flexing. We all do that when we’re young..

You see how he had Kim’s panties dripping with DESSSIIIRRREEEEE:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
*Did it bother anyone else that the adults in Angel Grove were fukking useless? How is it that a bunch of 16 year olds ran every community event and charity?

Put some respect on Ernie’s name for always keeping them fed though. I always thought he secretly knew they were Power Rangers because my man always had fresh juice and snacks for them and never charged them a dime

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You nikkaz in the nineties were deprived of good cartoons.

Y'all had the woat shyt to watch.

Art Barr

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Put some respect on Ernie’s name for always keeping them fed though. I always thought he secretly knew they were Power Rangers because my man always had fresh juice and snacks for them and never charged them a dime
I remember one episode his juice bar was on the verge of going bankrupt.

Im like you going bankrupt because you always said "its on the house" :gucci:

Hell even at the end of the episode he said "its on the house!!" :mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The first transformers cartoon movie when Optimus dies :mjcry: I cried like a baby :mjcry:

A young me couldn't believe that Megatron got to murk Optimus and slaughtered the autobots :sadcam: That movie as a whole was pretty dark and Unicron scared the shyt outta me

I was pissed as hell at Hot Rod. Didn't even care he became Rodimus Prime:pacspit: