The year 3030
FirmMarvelousDegu-small.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I think everyone is forgetting the eclipes scene where he, Goldar, and Scorpina actually outmatched the Power Rangers and took out the Megazoid. They were already taking a beating from Scorp and Goldar, than Tommy comes in and ends the fight. It was actually very sad back then :mjcry:

But that 3 on 1 was the hardest megazoid battle because they actually LOST. Watching the dinos go up in smoke literally :whew:

Full battle starts at 12:38

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Green ranger was just finessing the entire storyline

1. How you jump in the NEXT MAN's Zord and whip they ass in it :dead: had them lil nikkas flying out they zord

2. Throwing hadokens in one scene I was like :ohhh:

3. Stunting on Kimberly in the green fish net top :russ::whew:
On some slapstick cartoon shyt too:mjlol:Them nikkas look like they got shot out of a cannon or some shyt:heh: Son, the visual of Tommy hurling they mahfukkin ass out the damn Megazord eye window got me:dead::dead:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think everyone is forgetting the eclipes scene where he, Goldar, and Scorpina actually outmatched the Power Rangers and took out the Megazoid. They were already taking a beating from Scorp and Goldar, than Tommy comes in and ends the fight. It was actually very sad back then :mjcry:

But that 3 on 1 was the hardest megazoid battle because they actually LOST. Watching the dinos go up in smoke literally :whew:

Full battle starts at 12:38

completely forgot he turned into a giant too :dead:

this whole saga was PURE fukkery