Evil Green Ranger story was the most lit storyline in any childhood

Daps
You might already know it but it was actually supposed to be the series finale. After Zeo declined in popularity from MMPR and then Turbo flopped, the network was planning to cancel, which is why they went all out for Space. After it ended up being so successful they decided to keep it going.

:ohhh: I never knew this.

I loved In Space. I think that was the last ranger series I watched

I tuned in briefly for that Forever Red cause my baby brother was into it at that point

That fight was kinda awesome :whoo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:ohhh: I never knew this.

I loved In Space. I think that was the last ranger series I watched

I tuned in briefly for that Forever Red cause my baby brother was into it at that point

That fight was kinda awesome :whoo:

I tuned into Lost Galaxy when I found out the Space Rangers were going to appear.

Not to mention we saw the (not permanent) death of the LG Pink Ranger. :damn:

After that I tuned out because I felt at the time that I too old to watch Power Rangers. I did d/l Forever Red on Limewire about two years after it aired.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk if yall heard of the Power Rangers Audio Drama podcast.

But its basically comic book for your ears, fully voice acted, sound effects and all.

Currently at 8 episodes and Tommy was hard in this one too. When it was time to turn on the Rangers he got Jason alone in the base and then attacked him. Stabbed him then stabbed alpha and cut its head off then destroyed the computer that Zordon was in.

Daps
Idk if yall heard of the Power Rangers Audio Drama podcast.

But its basically comic book for your ears, fully voice acted, sound effects and all.

Currently at 8 episodes and Tommy was hard in this one too. When it was time to turn on the Rangers he got Jason alone in the base and then attacked him. Stabbed him then stabbed alpha and cut its head off then destroyed the computer that Zordon was in.

:mjtf: nikka no.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Hole up brolo...

Lost in Space and Lost Galaxy was legit good...like legit good writing good. People were legit dying and shyt in those series.

Alot of people say this.

As a kid the Zeo saga was soooo good and then Turbo came and fukked everything up with that goofy ass kid and his awful storylines I was just done.

Matter of fact wasn’t Turbo the end of the OG MMPR saga? Didn’t Zordon and Alpha travel back home and some chick took over the Command Center? I keep hearing that Lost In Space was the end but didn’t that have an ENTIRELY new cast of characters led by a black guy?

Daps
Alot of people say this.

As a kid the Zeo saga was soooo good and then Turbo came and fukked everything up with that goofy ass kid and his awful storylines I was just done.

Matter of fact wasn’t Turbo the end of the OG MMPR saga? Didn’t Zordon and Alpha travel back home and some chick took over the Command Center? I keep hearing that Lost In Space was the end but didn’t that have an ENTIRELY new cast of characters led by a black guy?

Nah it was the same crew from turbo sans the kid

For some reason that lil fool couldn't travel to space with them

Black dude think his name was TJ became the blue ranger cause Andros the alien was the red ranger now if memory serves me

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Alot of people say this.

Long ass post, brace yourself breh...

You're taking aspects of Turbo and Lost...Tommy and them graduated highschool and had to transfer their powers so they could go to college and yea they did transfer their powers to 4 new people which did include the black dude who would become the red ranger, TJ. Only the lil kid blue rangers stayed

power-rangers-kids-tv-movie148-g.jpg

What happens is that when Zordan leaves for his home planet like you mentioned, he gets captured by the bad guys and they start to drain his energy. Up in space a new Red Ranger goes undercover to try and save zordan and this is Andros, who will be introduced as the new Red Lost in Space ranger.
hqdefault.jpg

Before now, the power rangers never had access to space and sneak into a NASA space shuttle to hijack it and go into space and save Zordan, but the lil kid Justin is left behind for him being too young. While in space, Andros is flying in his Astro Megaship and comes across the Turbo rangers in the Nasa spaceship and captures them cause he considers them suspicious or something like that. While they are on his ship he gets an alert about Zordons location and goes into action but the 4 Turbo rangers tell him they are also rangers and beg to come along but he doesn't believe they will be helpful and denies their request. After getting his ass kicked a lil bit he realizes his best bet is to let them help and gives them 4 astro morphers....and thus the new Lost in Space squad is born

power-rangers-in-space.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The end of Lost in Space is the astro rangers finally finding Zordon. But while Zordan was capture the bad guy was building an army which includes all the bad guys from the previous series like Rita Lord Zedd etc and are about to make a final assault to destroy all life in the universe. Previous rangers like the gold ranger are trying to help but the bad guys are just too powerful at this point

hqdefault.jpg
cd03.jpg

So with only a few mins to act Zordan makes Andros the red ranger destroy his tube which will allow Zordon's power to purify all evil in the universe but will in the process kill Zordon. Andros hesitates cause he doesn't wanna kill zordon but comes to terms that its the only option left and shatters zordon's tube.

UoBjkY6.gif

Zordon's essence is spread across the galaxy and all previous bad guys are either killed or purified like Rita and Zedd was and become good.

yhqFFP9.jpg

And that's the end to Lost in Space and also what become known as the Zordon Era of power rangers. This was supposed to be the end of the whole franchise but Saban knew power rangers make too much money and continued to make more with Lost Galaxy next. Now while lost galaxy is not connected to the Zordon plot it does take place after the zordon situation as the series start with Damen the green ranger finding the lost in space rangers ship which the galaxy rangers use for travel but not a megazord

Astro-Megaship-Bridge-Lost-Galaxy.jpg

This is also the first series where we start seeing team ups, where the lost in space rangers show up in galaxy quite a few times and its important to the plot.

hqdefault.jpg

What Lost Galaxy does very interesting and a first ever is that it kills a power ranger, never done before. The Pink Ranger dies and in a twist gives her powers to a reformed Karone, who was one of the bad guys in Lost and Space and the red space rangers little sister. The old pink ranger believes in redemption and feels Karone as earned her right to be a good person and protector of the galaxy.

latest
b7c157a2e8eddd57befd8967ae63f1bc.jpg

Pink-Quasar-Saber-II.jpg

And that's pretty much it....good ass shows. Afterwards they would be ok....Dino Thunder years later would bring a lot of people back into the series due to good writer and bringing back a now adult Tommy as a mentor Black Dino Ranger

hqdefault.jpg

latest