Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

LMAO

TOMMY HAD THE GOAT STRIKE SHOUT.

"SIH UGHAAAA"

"SIH UGHAAAAAAAAA"

The Jason disrespect in this thread :scust:

Anyways nostalgia glasses removed Power Rangers legit had better storylines afterwards.

In Space, Time Force, RPM and SPD legit have good stories and character development, I'm not even including their Sentai counterparts :whew:

You think this fukking with Psycho Rangers Arc, Countdown to Destruction, or RPM and Time Force in GENERAL :usure:

LMAO

THIS nikka NAMING POWER RANGERS
NONE OF US EVER SAW.

REAL nikkaS DIDNT fukk WITH THAT shyt.
YOURE EITHER SOME TYPE OF WEIRDO
OR WERE 3 YRS OLD WHEN THE GREEN RANGER POPPED OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

LMAO

TOMMY HAD THE GOAT STRIKE SHOUT.

"SIH UGHAAAA"

"SIH UGHAAAAAAAAA"

LMAO

THIS nikka NAMING POWER RANGERS
NONE OF US EVER SAW.

REAL nikkaS DIDNT fukk WITH THAT shyt.
YOURE EITHER SOME TYPE OF WEIRDO
OR WERE 3 YRS OLD WHEN THE GREEN RANGER POPPED OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

Space was a good ass series although I agree some of the latter power rangers series, nobody born before 92 was checking for it.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You think this fukking with Psycho Rangers Arc, Countdown to Destruction, or RPM and Time Force in GENERAL :usure:
Lol it’s more of a nostalgia thing. Generally speaking Space/Lost galaxy/Lightspeed rescue and especially Timeforce all had some good ass story lines and arcs but nothing was more iconic than the green ranger and I’m not just talking poser rangers. That arc and MMPR in general took over kids tv for a hot minute.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying, like they forgot that this was when Krillin got murked and Goku went Super Saiyan for the first time :wow:

Probably my number 1 moment in all of media. You gotta break out the full gif for this.

kcx4woaH_o.gif

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he hadn't have done that triple jumping roundhouse 8 times while warming up he had have kicked jason's head off right at the start
Lol why did he do all that bruh everybody else stretching he kicking full strength in the air back to back

Also why would you throw the same three kicks at the nikka when you already showed him that’s your go to