300px-BW-toy_TerrorsaurTM.jpg

And
ec9bb6f7a589e8b131d80a56e992c833.jpg

Ya boy used to have some fukking rumbles in the living room :lawd:
Scorponok was terrifying.:merchant:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
The last episodes of Beast Wars concerning that Golden Disc was hard shyt. Losing tigerhawk, depthcharge, rampage, dinobot2, inferno and quickstrike in those last 2 episodes was a hard pill to take

Reminds me of when Dinobot died.

"Tell my tale to those ask. Tell it truly, the good deeds and the bad, and let me be judged accordingly.

The rest...is silence."

:mjcry::sadbron:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tommy pretty much showed up and took Jason's spot as the alpha like Pac did to snoop :mjlol:

Went toe to toe with Jason in that martial arts duel they had, and Kimberly was throwing him the puss from jump, then beat all of the Rangers' asses by himself, even threw them out of their megazord :mjlol:

Tommy was that nikka
thrashed the whole squad with ease
coulda took both hoes if he really wanted to
truly the GOAT :wow:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
What made the Green Ranger saga so great was how unexpected it was. As said upthread, the Power Rangers were basically invincible up to that point. Sure the monsters would get in some offense, but eventually the Rangers would stop bullshytting, form the Power Blaster and then the Megazord and be done in time to attend one of the hundreds of community service events they were a part of.*

Then the Green Ranger shows up and beats the dog shyt out the Power Rangers for like 4 episodes. The most tense part was Jason getting trapped in the Dark Dimension with Goldar. Young Reigun was SKRESSED, you hear me? My man had no morpher, no way of calling for help, and he had to fight Rita's most trusted general 1v1. Mind you, this was before Goldar had been turned into a comedy jobber; he was an actual threat that usually took all 5 rangers to be on an even level with. The fact that Jason survived and came back to beat Tommy is why you always gotta put respect on his name.

The Rangers were never in as much danger as they were then until the end of Turbo, then again during various part of In Space (shout out to the Psycho Rangers).

*Did it bother anyone else that the adults in Angel Grove were fukking useless? How is it that a bunch of 16 year olds ran every community event and charity?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i was like 4 or 5 years old when i first seen this
i remember just breaking down crying :mjcry:

like god please stop him:damn:

I was in second grade. From the block to the class room people were talking. Green ranger toy sales spiked. Saban was doing the bird man hand rub.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What made the Green Ranger saga so great was how unexpected it was. As said upthread, the Power Rangers were basically invincible up to that point. Sure the monsters would get in some offense, but eventually the Rangers would stop bullshytting, form the Power Blaster and then the Megazord and be done in time to attend one of the hundreds of community service events they were a part of.*

Then the Green Ranger shows up and beats the dog shyt out the Power Rangers for like 4 episodes. The most tense part was Jason getting trapped in the Dark Dimension with Goldar. Young Reigun was SKRESSED, you hear me? My man had no morpher, no way of calling for help, and he had to fight Rita's most trusted general 1v1. Mind you, this was before Goldar had been turned into a comedy jobber; he was an actual threat that usually took all 5 rangers to be on an even level with. The fact that Jason survived and came back to beat Tommy is why you always gotta put respect on his name.

The Rangers were never in as much danger as they were then until the end of Turbo, then again during various part of In Space (shout out to the Psycho Rangers).

*Did it bother anyone else that the adults in Angel Grove were fukking useless? How is it that a bunch of 16 year olds ran every community event and charity?
shyt was like charlie brown.