Evil Green Ranger story was the most lit storyline in any childhood

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Goku vs frieza :yeshrug:

Very close second, when Goku finally went SSJ and when he finally beat Frieza months later that was epic TV. But how Tommy pulled up and beat the shyt outta all the Rangers was so damn prolific in kids TV show history.

The Green Ranger vs White Ranger storyline was lit too lowkey. :yes:

I checked out during Zeo but no lie I actually caught an episode or two of In Space sitting around bored in the morning. Wasn’t all that but the Silver Ranger saga and the episode where Adam comes back and uses his now :flabbynsick: morpher to become the Black Ranger one more time at the risk of his life and help the other Black Ranger beat some monster was aight too. But overall, this shyt died during Zeo....:ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
mad nikkas say this.
IM might need to watch them and see.

Space was dope. It’s great stand alone series. But if you came up in the Zordon era, it’s a GOAT level “series” finale.

You might wanna check out “Forever Red.” It’s a 10 anniversary episode where they bought back all the Red Rangers for a team up. It’s corny. But the nostalgia factor and novelty of all of them made it fun.

Oville

Pro
Daps
I remember I hated the show for a bit. But my mom used to babysit these kids that liked the show and I started getting into it when this storyline hit. The most memorable childhood television watching experiences is when you have a saga where the villain busts ass and seems invincible for a considerable amount of time.

Plus the dude was a villain version of the heroes but had the cool gold shield to differentiate and aint need to enter his zord to control it. All he needed to do was play a tune on his dagger.

All those little distinctions made the villain more iconic.

Daps
I remember I hated the show for a bit. But my mom used to babysit these kids that liked the show and I started getting into it when this storyline hit. The most memorable childhood television watching experiences is when you have a saga where the villain busts ass and seems invincible for a considerable amount of time.

Plus the dude was a villain version of the heroes but had the cool gold shield to differentiate and aint need to enter his zord to control it. All he needed to do was play a tune on his dagger.

All those little distinctions made the villain more iconic.

I reference it earlier, but the Japanese version of it is 100x better. Dude was a damn monster. He trained solely for the purpose of whooping the Red Ranger’s ass.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
LG the first series to kill off a ranger, granted by the finale they were revived but pretty ballsy to kill'em off (ignoring the real world reason they were written off the show)

Daps
All they really have to do for a movie is make the Green Ranger storyline. It's really pretty simple.

However, the only change I would make is that I think the green ranger should have just continued on as the main villian.

Nah breh they did it right the first time

Turning Tommy good and then him joining the rangers for a bit and then the storyline where Rita was taking his powers from him had a young Neo STRESSED :sadcam:

They had thr right mix of conflict and drama in there to grab the attention of both children and adults :ehh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh they did it right the first time

Turning Tommy good and then him joining the rangers for a bit and then the storyline where Rita was taking his powers from him had a young Neo STRESSED :sadcam:

They had thr right mix of conflict and drama in there to grab the attention of both children and adults :ehh:

I’m saying for movies. He needs to be the main villain. No flip flopping back and forth. I’ll admit I worded it poorly.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Space was dope. It’s great stand alone series. But if you came up in the Zordon era, it’s a GOAT level “series” finale.

You might wanna check out “Forever Red.” It’s a 10 anniversary episode where they bought back all the Red Rangers for a team up. It’s corny. But the nostalgia factor and novelty of all of them made it fun.

You might already know it but it was actually supposed to be the series finale. After Zeo declined in popularity from MMPR and then Turbo flopped, the network was planning to cancel, which is why they went all out for Space. After it ended up being so successful they decided to keep it going.