Everyone got big ass truck for no reason.. how you feeling now

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They're safer..difference between a life in a wheelchair or your own legs.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This shyt is starting to infect the UK too.

I was in my-not-small Kia and some massive American truck pulled up beside met. Dwarfed me, and is absolutely pointless in the UK roads as they’re mostly small.

For me to fill my tank from 0 to 100 is about £60-70. So glad those numpties are feeling the pressure on their pockets. No one needs those cars for personal reasons. Unless you literally live in mud

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanna truck, but tbh, it wouldn't be practical for me to buy one. First, many of the trucks I want are overpriced! I would be paying damn near 80K+ for one.

Next, the gas mileage isn't good enough to buy one. Third, the gas prices where I live is trending to surpass $7 per gallon by this summer, so I could only imagine what the prices would be 5 years from now...

Lastly, electric vehicles are slowly being advertised, so I suspect that within 10 years, most people will forced to buy one which means that I will have to buy one.

I am hoping that the driving range will be 400 miles+ before I have to make that transition. All I need to do is buy two solar 🔋 for my solar panels and I would be in good shape when I buy an electric vehicle and install a charging station in my garage.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Not everyone wants to drive a 4 cylinder Honda Civic or Toyota Camry and that’s fine.

My pickup is one of the better purchases I’ve made. I can move and haul whatever I want in the bed or I can tow 8,000-9,000 pounds behind me.
He’s complaining about people who got trucks for the reasons opposite of you. Realistically millions of people having trucks for show is a cancer.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Big ass trucks used to go grocery shopping

RoFL

$150 for a tank of gas
yup I see a lot of pick ups, SUV's (Tahoe/Suburban, new Jeep Cherokee) either they lying to kick it or they got money to afford them

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I can’t stand people with trucks cause they be the main ones tailgating with those damn headache lights
idk why people trick out their trucks with shyt like that when they are driving in the city on a paved road, not the mojave desert

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I wanted a Chevy Silverado. But they about 60 grand and more. Then gas is out of control and probably in the midst of a permanent reset, kind of like when it became common for it to go over 2 dollars a gallon. So it looks like I'll keep the Cherokee for a few more years