Veteran
Daps
plSJCAm.png

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
My wife truck still just under 100 last week pretty sure it's gonna be over this week

Oh well

I ain't close to falling off yet I would just like shyt to even out for every day people dealing with the fukk shyt

Until then let's g g get it

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I have a Camry with a 4 Cylinder and two fifteen inch subwoofers in the trunk.

But OP sounds like a green energy using liberal gasoline hater. fukk your attitude.

It doesn’t just affect people with big trucks. It effects the semis delivering the food across the country dumbass. Single moms have to drive to work.

This effects everyone dikk nose. shyt posting at its finest.
1000+ posts in < 3 months is nasty. Get a life

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never saw the point of trucks if you not hauling cargo or doing construction its a waste of money to me at least :heh:
People want versatility and capability insurance a truck/suv gives them. They may not need it for a particular aspect at the moment but they very well could at any given time. If nothing else, they need a bigger car and figure “why not just get a truck”. That’s reasonable. And that’s just for the people who buy trucks/suvs and DONT have a need for it. Never mind the people that use the versatility of their truck regularly. I never hear people with sports cars or trucks/suvs complain about gas.
:yeshrug: