Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Live in Dallas so like 60% of the rides are trucks/SUVs.

Then you got a fair number of diva German rides (Porsche, Benz and BMW) that need their premium gas plus the big Lexus sedans that the old folks drive. Throw in the Challenger and Charger set plus $4.50 gas and....:whoo:

Seeing a lot of new-ish Tesla's around town but if you got Tesla money, you can afford a lot of different rides. I'm driving a basic but decent Hyundai and dropped like $40 to $45 for a full tank. I KNOW people hurting to fill up these big azz cars.
that's how much my black ass is paying for a brand new VW Taos (cross-over/compact suv) I guess I made a good decision if my shyt can get the same mileage that your hyundai can

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
cant lie it sucks dealing w/ almost $100/wk but the good Lord has blessed me w/ a great job.
:blessed:

i do plan to buy a car in addition to in a couple years but i cant see myself ever in life again w/o a truck.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I just sold my F150 V8 last month. :sadcam:

I really loved that truck.. but the combo of the gas mileage and being rwd I had to get rid of her.

Copped a Explorer. While it’s a cool little suv I miss my F150.

Some are. I bought my F150 when I was living in Florida. Moved back to Pa a year and a half ago. Been thru two PA winters with a Rwd truck. Not fun at all.
snow tires? sand or something heavy in the back?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
snow tires? sand or something heavy in the back?
Last winter the only thing that made it half ass drivable was brand new snow tires and sand bags in the back. The winter before I had to park it after every storm.

I recently moved to a new house and it’s a hilly area. I know any moderate snow storm I would NOT be leaving my neighborhood till the roads were plowed.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a Camry with a 4 Cylinder and two fifteen inch subwoofers in the trunk.

But OP sounds like a green energy using liberal gasoline hater. fukk your attitude.

It doesn’t just affect people with big trucks. It effects the semis delivering the food across the country dumbass. Single moms have to drive to work.

This effects everyone dikk nose. shyt posting at its finest.
Lmao sub woofers?!? You must be :flabbynsick:

Bet you got a amp screwed to the side of the trunk too